Darren Bates with stories on 2012

Tiger

Former AU linebacker Daren Bates at it again with some behind the scenes stories regarding the 2012 "trainwreck". Some stuff which was being floated around here confirmed to be true by Bates. Particularly about the Ted Roof/Gene Chizik dynamic. Also some interesting/funny stuff about players cutting class etc

*NSFW LANGUAGE*

Bates breaking down his infamous stiff arm vs NMSU:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Great looking out fam!!! loved this!!! Suprised this has not gotten more traction here. This is the type of inside stuff I want to know!! BEHIND THE SCENES BAY BAAAAAY!!!!

• Like 3

• WarTiger changed the title to Darren Bates with stories on 2012

Lol I know you hope  @GwillMac6 becomes a millionaire because if he got few million then you got a few million. 

Man it's funny how the coaches he said was decent coincidentally are the coaches everybody hate on here......almost like somebody change the narrative for the fan base to eat it up and it worked!

I try to not ever take one player’s opinion as a show for how all the players felt, but those coaches he mentioned, they were all huge player guys 

Also I think he is probably the most in-tuned individual to confirm that there was hands in the pot after the championship year. It’d be messy interviewing, but I’d love if other players were given anonymity and asked about that topic. 

• Dislike 1

On 7/31/2021 at 9:32 AM, cole256 said:

Lol I know you hope  @GwillMac6 becomes a millionaire because if he got few million then you got a few million. 

Man it's funny how the coaches he said was decent coincidentally are the coaches everybody hate on here......almost like somebody change the narrative for the fan base to eat it up and it worked!

Yes. It was a conspiracy based on oppression of the truth.  Now we know. 🙄