Jump to content
Null

Bill Maher Says Tokyo Olympics Are Out-“Woke”-Ing The Oscars


Recommended Posts





There is some Venn diagram overlap of outlook that I share with Bill, and this is one of those areas.  Distinguishing more clearly between liberal and leftist is something that absolutely needs to happen more.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, SLAG-91 said:

Distinguishing more clearly between liberal and leftist is something that absolutely needs to happen more.

Absolutely, the same for conservatives and Trumpers.  

 

Too often people try to force others into their preconceived boxes. It confuses a lot being able to hold views across the spectrum

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

hell i just want honesty and anyone that reps the people. right now we have bipartisan politics and politicians who worry too much about party instead of the country. and these people are now getting rich while our country is going down the tubes. everyone says i hate trump and maybe i do but i have never wished he would die or anything. and we allow it to happen on both sides and it hurts this country. i am so sick of it. nancy made it law to wear masks again in chambers and yet she took a mask off for a few minutes for a photo op. and then we have folks claiming we should have freedom to chose to wear them or not. sometimes we throw freedom this and that out there and i often think it belittles those who stood up against the japanese and the nazi's.. freedom comes most of the time with great sacrifice and we cannot all get on board to save a life or two. that probably makes little sense. but if i ever made someone sick or killed them by not following the guidelines it would absolutely crush me. i harp on trump and his supporters because so many are looney tunes they honestly frighten me. dems do not frighten me but they need a good ass kicking as well. and to be honest the way the right is handling the sixth breaks my heart. it emboldens the next bunch of idiots to maybe try to push further. i wish i was smart enough to know how to get all this mess straight again. the right has basically secret marching orders to diss or denie anything the dems try to do even if it is a positive thing  and makes sense.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

hell i just want honesty and anyone that reps the people. right now we have bipartisan politics and politicians who worry too much about party instead of the country. and these people are now getting rich while our country is going down the tubes. everyone says i hate trump and maybe i do but i have never wished he would die or anything. and we allow it to happen on both sides and it hurts this country. i am so sick of it. nancy made it law to wear masks again in chambers and yet she took a mask off for a few minutes for a photo op. and then we have folks claiming we should have freedom to chose to wear them or not. sometimes we throw freedom this and that out there and i often think it belittles those who stood up against the japanese and the nazi's.. freedom comes most of the time with great sacrifice and we cannot all get on board to save a life or two. that probably makes little sense. but if i ever made someone sick or killed them by not following the guidelines it would absolutely crush me. i harp on trump and his supporters because so many are looney tunes they honestly frighten me. dems do not frighten me but they need a good ass kicking as well. and to be honest the way the right is handling the sixth breaks my heart. it emboldens the next bunch of idiots to maybe try to push further. i wish i was smart enough to know how to get all this mess straight again. the right has basically secret marching orders to diss or denie anything the dems try to do even if it is a positive thing  and makes sense.

Post of the Day...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SLAG-91 said:

There is some Venn diagram overlap of outlook that I share with Bill, and this is one of those areas.  Distinguishing more clearly between liberal and leftist is something that absolutely needs to happen more.

Posted this to FB earlier today.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bigbird said:

Absolutely, the same for conservatives and Trumpers.  

 

Too often people try to force others into their preconceived boxes. It confuses a lot being able to hold views across the spectrum

I agree if you are making a distinction between traditional conservatives and Trumpers, but it's clear from polling data that most  Republicans - which may or may not include traditional conservatives - support Trump.  Hell, a large percentage of them believe his "fraudulent election" lie.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, homersapien said:

I agree if you are making a distinction between traditional conservatives and Trumpers, but it's clear from polling data that most  Republicans - which may or may not include traditional conservatives - support Trump.  Hell, a large percentage of them believe his "fraudulent election" lie.

See...

  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...