Players Report Today

Howard Roark

i am just ready for some new news. everyone is rehashing the same stuff lately.

3 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

hash,  nice

i just had a can two nights ago and it has a wang canned taste. will def not be buying anymore.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

i just had a can two nights ago and it has a wang canned taste. will def not be buying anymore.

I was thinking more along the lines of hashish

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

I am SOOOO ready for football to start and watch a Coach Harsin pre-season camp. Based on the info we have seen so far, the off season work seems encouraging, which gives an indication that fall camp will be too. WAR EAGLE 

In spring he was a less paranoid then Gus allowing a little more access tp practice. I know that sometimes teams practice plays that the don't want other teams to see but allowing fans to see start of practice with warmups and drills won't give anything away and will create a very happy fan base.

I’m excited to see how much our guys have improved. Especially the Oline. I don’t want to see them get man handled again like they did at UGA last year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, auburnphan said:

I was thinking more along the lines of hashish

i have not seen that or thai stiicks in decades. one leaf yhe size of a small fingernail clipping would kick your behind. i spent three years in dc staioned at the pentagon and if dc did not have it no one did. i got to get a willie nelson vape pin and it was some of the best vape i ever had. it was called willies reserve and they use a new method for making that stuff. i wish i lived or knew someone in colorado so i could hook up.

4 hours ago, aublaise said:

Who is who in the pictures above?

I am not certain on all of them,but here are the ones I know from top to bottom:

1 Bo Nix QB

2 TJ Finley

3 Elijah Canion WR

4 Caylin Newton

5 Kobe Hudson ( I am pretty sure) WR

6 Tavarish Dawson WR (again, not 100 but pretty sure)

7 Lee Hunter DT

8 Chandler Wooten LB

9 Smoke Monday S

If I am wrong on any please feel free to correct me. I could only tell the one was Caylin Newton because he got them Bow legged Pitbull legs!

• Thanks 1

DANG!!!   Lee Hunter TD Moultry  is an intimidating looking dude.   He looks like he is wanting to rip someone's head off in a non contact practice.

Edited by Quietmaninthecorner
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

DANG!!!   Lee Hunter TD Moultry  is an intimidating looking dude.   He looks like he is wanting to rip someone's head off in a non contact practice.

Whoops. That was another one I was not sure of. Thanks for the clean up.

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Whoops. That was another one I was not sure of. Thanks for the clean up.

I learned it from RunInRed before I edited the post with the cross out.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

HAs Cam's little brother switched teams on us???? Am I to believe he is going by "Caitlin" now?

DOH! That's slightly embarrassing.  Fixed.

• Haha 1

Damn Moultry looks pumped and ready to lay the wood.  I wish he would finally play to his considerable potential.

Edited by fredst
  • Like 1
  • Love 1