Gaming post

cole256

I don't think this will go over but I'm hoping there are guys who game that would like to link up. NBA 2k hopefully NCAA will be back, Madden, Cod, doesn't matter. If you game let's link up

• Like 1

I never advanced to online play with gaming systems. We used to play all of these things in the dorms. We used to takeover the lobby TV. Those were the days.  

• Like 1

I'm ps well ps 5 now. I play fighting games moral kombat Street fighter, Dragon ball. I play sports, NBA 2k, Madden, I played NCAA when it was out. I play Cod. I'm going to start playing FIFA. 

I also play adventure stuff, I literallycan't wait for the next God of war to come out. I loved the Batman Arkham games and spider man games. I'm into a lot of stuff

• Like 1

I play Cod, might pick up 2k again, and action adventure stuff. PS5 or PS4 - Beezy_425

• Like 1

Brave Eagle 1 is my gamertag as well.  And yes there is an Auburn backstory to that.  😅

• Like 1

I used to do a lot of online (COD, Battlefield, Destiny, and various sports) until kids came along. lol Maybe the new NCAA will be out in a couple years when I can return. I’m an offline player for now.

PS4 - CptStarKrunch

• Like 1

On 8/6/2021 at 3:45 PM, abw0004 said:

Brave Eagle 1 is my gamertag as well.  And yes there is an Auburn backstory to that.  😅

Is that underscores for the spaces or what?

47 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Is that underscores for the spaces or what?

No underscores.  It tells you how long I have had that tag.  One of the originals.  😂

• 3 weeks later...

Did any of you see the God of war trailer? I literally can not wait. Also the Spiderman 2 trailer and there's going to be a wolverine game.......I'm all for it. I'm currently playing nba2k22 and ghosts of tsushima. With some madden mixed in. 

My tag is cole256 on PlayStation. If you're into fighting games let me know and I'll kill you in that too. I'll have to practice first though. With Street fighter I should be able to catch up pretty quick. 

• Like 1

On 9/13/2021 at 11:24 AM, cole256 said:

Did any of you see the God of war trailer? I literally can not wait. Also the Spiderman 2 trailer and there's going to be a wolverine game.......I'm all for it. I'm currently playing nba2k22 and ghosts of tsushima. With some madden mixed in. 

My tag is cole256 on PlayStation. If you're into fighting games let me know and I'll kill you in that too. I'll have to practice first though. With Street fighter I should be able to catch up pretty quick. 

I did not enjoy God of War for whatever reason.

17 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I did not enjoy God of War for whatever reason.

I know this sounds like I'm an ass hole but I'm not trying to be. I'm serious. But how did you not? Are you talking about the original god of war games or the 2018 one?

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

I know this sounds like I'm an ass hole but I'm not trying to be. I'm serious. But how did you not? Are you talking about the original god of war games or the 2018 one?

To be fair, that style of game isn't my jam.  I get bored easily.  Think I played the 2018 GOW and within one hour was done.

21 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

To be fair, that style of game isn't my jam.  I get bored easily.  Think I played the 2018 GOW and within one hour was done.

Did he have an ax? And wow. It's one of the best games I've ever played in my life

36 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Did he have an ax? And wow. It's one of the best games I've ever played in my life

Yeah, had an ax.  Its more the style for me.  I just prefer sports games and 3rd person shooters.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

Yeah, had an ax.  Its more the style for me.  I just prefer sports games and 3rd person shooters.

Ahhhhhh I got you, if it's not your thing and you're not into those type of games. I was confused if you are into those types but you didn't like it. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

For any Halo fans.  Trailer is the first video and the campaign video is the second.  I was lucky enough to be asked to participate in the Beta flights the last few months and am very impressed.  It has a lot of Halo 3 feel to it so if you are old school you will enjoy this.  Insane level of detail.

On 9/17/2021 at 12:29 PM, cole256 said:

The GOW series has been one of the best.  Ragnarok should be epic on the PS5

• Like 1
  • Love 1

last couple years I've been more into PC strategy gaming. Total War, Paradox Strategy games and the like. Haven't been into Shooters or sports games for awhile. 

Definitely excited for the next NCAA game, but that's still over a year away. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...