Truesdell absent from practice

God Cam It

11 minutes ago, God Cam It said:

Saw on another forum he wasn't practice. Sorry for this being my first thread post but it's alarming. 

2Fj.gif

CBH is about to descend on you for this one ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Wonder if this may be relevant. Jboy doesn't mention OL or DL here, but who knows.

Also note: "it's true" clever lol

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Like 6

21 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Wonder if this may be relevant. Jboy doesn't mention OL or DL here, but who knows.

Can't ever get enough depth on the line. Not really a great way to spin this one. Don't care how he played last season.

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886x9ghlrpabjsigbrwpb

52 minutes ago, God Cam It said:

Saw on another forum he wasn't practice. Sorry for this being my first thread post but it's alarming. 

2Fj.gif

i apologize. he was at sjy bar and smarted off and i clocked him. i did not think i hit him that hard. honest...............grins     man i hope it is a minor thing as they say he was doing really well.

• Haha 1

if he knows who it is why the wait? is he going to do it on his show or something?

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

if he knows who it is why the wait? is he going to do it on his show or something?

He’s saying it’s Truesdell that’s why he said “it’s true” he’s probably waiting to let Truesdell announce it himself that he’s leaving 

• Like 3

Dukes deleted a similar tweet this morning so I didn’t bring it up in the fall thread, but I have been worried all day we were going to get news about a player leaving. It sucks because we’ve heard Fair may not be in playing shape yet. Really need him and Burks to step up as well as Robinson

• Like 1

1 minute ago, au302 said:

Dukes deleted a similar tweet this morning so I didn’t bring it up in the fall thread, but I have been worried all day we were going to get news about a player leaving. It sucks because we’ve heard Fair may not be in playing shape yet. Really need him and Burks to step up as well as Robinson

if the kid claiming to take the head off bama he is behind if he is out of shape.

• Like 1

If I remember correctly he has been iffy all year on if he will suit up for us in 2021.

We don't really deal in rumors here if I recall correctly. Whether it's true or not is whatever to me. If he got dismissed than there's likely a good reason. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, au302 said:

It sucks because we’ve heard Fair may not be in playing shape yet.

The only time I’ve heard that about Fair was about 3 months ago. Hopefully he’s good to go by now. 

6 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

The only time I’ve heard that about Fair was about 3 months ago. Hopefully he’s good to go by now. 

You're right about that. I've heard Jay G mention it a few times but I believe the encounter where he claims he saw Fair in person and saw how overweight he was was about 3 months ago like you say. I'm sure he's improved a lot, but the question remains on if he has dropped enough so that he can stay on the field. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Line"men"?? As in more than one?

• WarTiger changed the title to Truesdell absent from practice
15 hours ago, Zeek said:

We don't really deal in rumors here if I recall correctly. Whether it's true or not is whatever to me. If he got dismissed than there's likely a good reason. 

are you sure? what about wde? and i am not dissing him because i enjoy his insights.

Well it lasted a single whole practice.

Media is gonna tell ppl what they see

42 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

are you sure? what about wde? and i am not dissing him because i enjoy his insights.

It's ok if some special people post rumors. If other people post rumors, not ok.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

So he's out there today?

Idk, I was talking about reporters staying quiet about missin players or injuries 

16 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

From Auburn Observer: "Tony Fair is a massive human being. Auburn currently has the UAB transfer nose tackle listed at 6-foot-1 and 330 pounds. He’s also wearing a familiar number to Auburn interior line stars — 90."

(Auburn Observer is Justin Ferguson, who used to write the AU beat at the Athletic. He's a phenomenal writer and reporter. $6 a month substack and it is by far the best money I spend.)

• Like 2

There are s many reason he could have missed practice.   He could have pressing private family matters.  He may be in covid isolation.  Etc.  why does everyone initially assume it is some negative thing or that he is gone for good?   

I have no idea why True is MIA,  but I am more likely to assume it is not going to effect his status with the team until we hear something official.

• Like 3