2021 AU Football Man Crush

ValleyTiger

I'll take the Heisman Dark Horse on this year's team, gunning to be the second in his family to hoist the trophy.

#25, THE NEXT GREAT NEWTON

Caylin Newton

Newton_Caylin_21a.jpg?width=146

• Like 3

I choose KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I type this as I shoot a wadded up piece of paper in to a trash can!!!!! lol

USATSI_15384982-e1622234202421.jpg?w=960

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/6/2021 at 6:02 PM, Maverick.AU said:

LFG go baby!!!!! 

CCC2A56A-09F7-4174-977C-A9F1E9EAC4FB.gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I choose KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I type this as I shoot a wadded up piece of paper in to a trash can!!!!! lol

USATSI_15384982-e1622234202421.jpg?w=960

I ALMOST went with Mr. Troup HS, Kobe, but I'm always more drawn to the defensive guys.

• Thanks 1

On 8/7/2021 at 10:46 PM, 3rdgeneration said:

Yeah, go ahead and put me down for CZE. I haven’t had time to research who needs my undying loyalty this year.  Any suggestions? I do love Zach Etheridge, though.  

Well now that you mention it: just to name a few players that are sure fire starters and/or contributors that are still "on the board"....

the entire some of the OL, all some of the TEs, Demetris Robinson, Dre Butler, Marcus Harris, Eku Leota, Lee Hunter, Jaylin Simpson, Derick Hall, Zeek Walker, Zion Puckett, Nehemiah Pritchett, Tony Fair, Marquis Burks, and Malcolm Johnson Jr are some off my totally unofficial depth chart....

Edited by ValleyTiger

11 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

Well now that you mention it: just to name a few players that are sure fire starters and/or contributors that are still "on the board"....

the entire OL, all of the TEs, Demetris Robinson, Dre Butler, Marcus Harris, Eku Leota, Lee Hunter, Jaylin Simpson, Derick Hall, Zeek Walker, Zion Puckett, Nehemiah Pritchett, Tony Fair, Marquis Burks, and Malcolm Johnson Jr are some off my totally unofficial depth chart....

That's a target rich environment. And I probably didn't bold all the names I should have.

Okay, Just give me Will Friend and ALL of the O-line!!! They need cheering on, because they are always so maligned.  

AIIKES 7x5FT Red Brick Wall Photography Backdrop Thin Vinyl Photo Backdrops Background Baby Birthday Party Wedding Graduation Home Decoration Photo Booth Studio Prop Banner 11-506
Here they are! Our O-line this year is going to be amazing!!!
Edited by 3rdgeneration
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Owen Pappoe!!! #0 Let's Go!

Finally! Dang it!

Demetris Robertson!!! War Eagle. Still Number 0. Nice!!

Edited by Randman5000
  • Like 1

A FOCUSED STAR ON OFFENSE

Bigsby has been named to almost every awards list a returning offensive player can be named to this offseason, along with a first team preseason All-SEC nod and multiple preseason All-American recognitions.

The sophomore running back is no stranger to the bright lights, however, and has taught himself how to tune out the noise and focus on his game.

"To be honest with you, I really don’t pay attention to it and all that social media stuff and all that talk and stuff like that," Bigsby said. "I never really paid attention to it growing up, even when it was all that (recruiting rankings) and all that stuff. Uncalled for, if you ask me. It’s good to be on lists and stuff and it’s a blessing, but I feel like you hype yourself up when you get on the field — and if you love doing it, you’re gonna do what you’re gonna do."

Edited by toddc
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Okay, Just give me Will Friend and ALL of the O-line!!! They need cheering on, because they are always so maligned.  

AIIKES 7x5FT Red Brick Wall Photography Backdrop Thin Vinyl Photo Backdrops Background Baby Birthday Party Wedding Graduation Home Decoration Photo Booth Studio Prop Banner 11-506
Here they are! Our O-line this year is going to be amazing!!!

community-ken-jeong.gif

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Give me Eku Leota he's my sleeper 

3rd team Big10

Auburn has good luck with players who played against us transferring to us

60173134e9878.image.jpg

• Like 2

I am late joining this thread but Tank will rumble because of the best blocker on our line TE Luke Deal. Last year he was a dominant blocking TE who will only get better in this aspect and I believe we will also see him involved on the receiving side this year.  I can see it now Deal leads Tank into the end zone.

Edited by AuburnNTexas
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Someone needs to pick up Luke Deal, he's gonna have a big year.

Tyler Fromm was in consideration for me as well

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Tyler Fromm was in consideration for me as well

Landon King will be another to watch

• Like 1

I didn't see it in the OP's post so if he is still available, I'm going with Tony Fair.  Could be a good DL and help with the pass rush.

Edited by McFU
  • Like 1