2021 AU Football Man Crush

ValleyTiger

Give me the Trussville product and all the bragging rights that will come with him doing anything this season......Sean Jackson! Im hoping for a Mike Alstott role! 

• Like 3

He should be higher but y'all see it 😎

Btw can we get a mod to pin this thread?

• Like 3

My man Bo Nix is already ahead of all of your guys.  I mean he designed the perfect play to get this beautiful Auburn cheerleader to say yes to marriage.  You know football is on your mind when the engagement ring itself is shaped like a football.

image.png.c29793def209f5538fa4d36780089262.png.efce69209201221efda39bac8d2e8c44.pngimage.png.59b675d2a5527e8ae6d7f93ed8af1379.png.08198119687964458a41da6ee83916ca.png

GET ON HIS LEVEL.

FrightenedShrillAmurratsnake-size_restricted.gif.511b09624492c46d2d0ca6765abfcd56.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WFE12 said:

He should be higher but y'all see it 😎

Btw can we get a mod to pin this thread?

My bold prediction for him when he signed was Ryan Davis except with some Steve Smith in him. Let's see how that goes. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

Give me Tony Fair #90...

tenor.gif

To be Fair, I had already picked him earlier in the thread ;)

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, McFU said:

To be Fair, I had already picked him earlier in the thread ;)

Well, dang. I didn't see it listed in the official list and I didn't bother scanning through the entire thread. 

Reckon now I gotta pick anothern. 

How about Dre Butler?

Edited by johnnyAU
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, meh130 said:

Give me Colby (DE) Wooden if he is not taken.

If he has already been claimed, give me a TE. Any TE.

Bruh!! Step back away from my man!

Landon King or Tyler Fromm or Shenker aka The Tight Ends - pick

Edited by ValleyTiger

10 hours ago, AUMASTERS said:

I will take  HALL off of your hands; we have been needing a sack king for a long while.  

4th page. Nuts. He is as eligible to become a star in the league this season as anyone else on the team. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, McLoofus said:

4th page. Nuts. He is as eligible to become a star in the league this season as anyone else on the team. 

Yep, I have been reading the thread at work but can't remember my password to log in to my username (the only way I can at home is because it's auto saved), and kept seeing names being swiped and thought maybe Hall will still be there when I get home from work. I think him and Height might be what we have been missing for a long time at AU. After a couple of years of Offensive linemen, I figured it was a good time to swap sides of the ball. 

• Like 1

I'll take #30 SO/LB Desmond Tisdol.  My man looks like he's been crushing the weights pretty hard.

@Des_Tisdol

Edited by SRBautigerfan
  • Like 3

Even though Eku Leota played with the second team during 11-on-11 drills Thursday, expect him to get plenty of reps at the edge position. The Northwestern transfer has earned praise all week.

https://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/sports/2021/08/12/auburn-football-depth-chart-2021-preseason-practice/5561891001/

My man Eku gonna be big I'm telling y'all. His improvement throughout last year was noticeable and he's a workhorse. 

• Like 1

Seen little to nothing about my guy, Jarquez Hunter, all camp and scrimmage. So it’s obvious to me, everyone better watch out. Obviously they are keeping him out and reports on him quiet and he will be our secret weapon.