2021 AU Football Man Crush

ValleyTiger

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

6 days and I am getting excited I hope this is a special year. My son bought me two tickets to the Iron Bowl for my birthday. Living in Texas I don't back to Auburn very often so I am hoping this is one of those special Auburn years where we are not ranked high bur surprise everybody including myself as I am a 7-5 or 8-4 type guy.

Sounds like you did a good job raising that fella. Hope it's a pleasant trip for you in November!

My man Dreshun!  Gonna light it up this year and be called to the senior bowl in December.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Sounds like you did a good job raising that fella. Hope it's a pleasant trip for you in November!

It will be win or lose as I will get to see old friends swap a few tales and see Auburn again.

• Like 1

TANK!!! Nough said.

My man crush is growing up before our very eyes.

• Like 4

On 8/29/2021 at 8:07 PM, AUBwins said:

My man Dreshun!  Gonna light it up this year and be called to the senior bowl in December.

He’s got to find a way to get on the field first

1 minute ago, Sizzle said:

He’s got to find a way to get on the field first

Oh he will, he will!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Oh he will, he will!

I like your confidence. Maybe he’s just a guy who gets better under the lights instead of practice 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I like your confidence. Maybe he’s just a guy who gets better under the lights instead of practice 

Well i wonder if he is one of the not buying in guys.  Because he looked to have good coverage skills.  Could be culture or scheme.  But in sticking with him.  Dreshun gonna have his time!

Bring it on Tank 

• Like 2

I’m pretty impressed with my men- crush, OLine!!! I know the Zips aren’t a real test, but they are opening some great lanes for Tank and Bo has plenty of time to throw.  Maybe these easier opponents will help them completely gel!! 

• Like 1

My man JJ with a nice 3 recs for 51 yards and the first receiving TD of the year and his career.

Edited by WFE12
  • Like 4

My MAN Colby got nicked up early in the game but came back and made his presence felt.

Here he held the double team, kept eyes in the backfield and fought off for the sack.

• Like 2