2021 AU Football Man Crush

ValleyTiger

3 hours ago, AUMASTERS said:

Just a shout out to my man Derrick Hall; I think he is in for a big year.

He got that nasty in him. Need that on the line.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, WFE12 said:

He got that nasty in him. Need that on the line.

Yeah, I noticed that, too. A lot of attitude on display that I, for whatever reason, didn't realize he had in him. I was thrilled to see it. 

• Like 1

Pegues caused a fumble on Saturday night. Wasn't mentioned by the commentators. He's really going to be a good player by the time we get to the iron bowl. 

Jake "Bonita" Quattlebaum was perfect, just as I expected. Spirals for days. 

Edited by Barnacle
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Jake "Bonita" Quattlebaum was perfect, just as I expected. Spirals for days. 

Best OL we have!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Jgarrett7 said:

Well I can see already I’m gonna need a bigger stick to keep all y’all beat back off my man. Hunter can tote the rock

I’ve got Tank so you’re good with me. 😝 

My man COLBY isn't making a ton of tackles yet (1 against ASU), but he made his presence felt by keeping ASU off the scoreboard. He preserved the shutout with thr blocked FG and then he recovered a fumble. 😍

@McLoofus did you see Zakoby giving the come and get some look and hand gesture? That's a must clip gif in the making if anyone remembers when it was.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

My man COLBY isn't making a ton of tackles yet (1 against ASU), but he made his presence felt by keeping ASU off the scoreboard. He preserved the shutout with thr blocked FG and then he recovered a fumble. 😍

@McLoofus did you see Zakoby giving the come and get some look and hand gesture? That's a must clip gif in the making if anyone remembers when it was.

I did not but obviously I need to find it.

I think it's going to be the tough games where Wooden *really* makes his presence felt.

• Like 1

Just wanted to check in to show Mr. Bo Nix some love.  No is currently tied for 17th in the country with five touchdown throws and (obviously) tied for 1st with zero interceptions thrown.

I also appreciate the fact he has really made an effort to stay in the pocket unless absolutely necessary. 

Edited by abw0004
  • Like 1

My crush is gonna CRUSH it Saturday night! Ziggin and zaggin all over the place baby.

Edited by toddc
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Mu man Deal will be bringing it and showing why he may be the best blocking TE in the country. No highlights just grinds and helps the RB's or the QB when he stays and pass blocks.

• Like 1