2021 AU Football Man Crush

ValleyTiger

Well I'd talk about my man crush if I ever saw him on the field.  Let's go Dreshun and have a great week of practice to get in the game this week. 

51 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Ya know if they gave JJ a chance maybe just maybe we wouldve had more completions

Gotta agree, maybe he reaggravated the injury he was dealing with 🤷‍♂️. Only had 6 snaps.

3 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

@Jgarrett7 look at this dude!

Man I know I’m probably in the minority but I honestly think based on what I’ve seen he should be getting equal reps with tank. Haven’t been on much today to brag on my dude because of all the unnecessary doom and gloom. But he definitely deserves recognition for his efforts. Thanks for posting this. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jgarrett7 said:

Man I know I’m probably in the minority but I honestly think based on what I’ve seen he should be getting equal reps with tank. Haven’t been on much today to brag on my dude because of all the unnecessary doom and gloom. But he definitely deserves recognition for his efforts. Thanks for posting this. 

Had both of them on the field at least one play I noticed. That's encouraging.

Definitely think we need to reassess the pecking order on receivers.  Then again, we can't keep everyone available to truly see right now. Too much missed time.

14 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Ya know if they gave JJ a chance maybe just maybe we wouldve had more completions

10 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

I feel the same about my boi, Canion.

We gotta get some help from these guys. 

Also need to see if we can get some of the more athletic TEs involved. I say this as a huge JSS fan. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

We gotta get some help from these guys. 

Also need to see if we can get some of the more athletic TEs involved. I say this as a huge JSS fan. 

Yes I wanna see Landen out there next game. 

• Like 1

Pssssst, hey @McLoofusdid you know that we could slip alil NIL love to ya boy for personalized shout-outs and whatnot?

LINK

ETA - I think he's on YOKE too for all the gamers out there, but I can't confirm.

Edited by ValleyTiger
  • Like 1

I am still very proud of the progress Bo Nix has been making, not only on the field but off of the field.  On the field, Bo was 21 of 37 with ZERO interceptions.  Off of the field, he has the maturity to take responsibility for his faults.  Can't wait to be back in Auburn on Saturday!

3PG2HD6WQJAYDL37M6HFL6XNLI.thumb.jpg.a16439edd906ebc55361582a77410b3c.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ValleyTiger said:

@toddclook at this. Slippery 

Thanks 😊 my crush is sneaky good!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Quattlebaum remains unimpeachable. Player of the game?

I dunno. What happened on Carlson's miss? I keed.

My dude Zakoby might be the emotional leader of the entire team. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I dunno. What happened on Carlson's miss? I keed.

My dude Zakoby might be the emotional leader of the entire team. 

It was obviously the hold. 

I don't think it's a might be. His impact is immeasurable. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had Carlson as my crush for three seasons and opted out this year. I know Finley drove us down the field last minute but without Carlson today there is no win. Player of game!

• Like 1

Well, Hunter continues to impress. At this point I’m starting to believe he needs about equal touches with Tank(I think Worm needs a few more too). Proud to rep Hunter as my crush and very glad this staff found this gem. 

• Like 2