2021 AU Football Man Crush

ValleyTiger

55 minutes ago, Jgarrett7 said:

Well, Hunter continues to impress. At this point I’m starting to believe he needs about equal touches with Tank

Found myself thinking same yesterday, and I couldn't have imagined thinking that before the season started.

For whatever reason, it seems like Hunter was operating in more space than Tank yesterday. 

We all know Bo had a rough outing last night but he was still a great leader:

T.J. Finley says Bo Nix was encouraging him and helping him on the sideline after his first couple drives with the offense and that "Bo is an amazing teammate."

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

We all know Bo had a rough outing last night but he was still a great leader:

T.J. Finley says Bo Nix was encouraging him and helping him on the sideline after his first couple drives with the offense and that "Bo is an amazing teammate."

He said he helped Bo as well. That's their relationship

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, cole256 said:

He said he helped Bo as well. That's their relationship

I’m not sure what you are trying to get at?  Finley isn’t my man crush, Bo is.  

Edited by abw0004

5 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I’m not sure what you are trying to get at?  Finley isn’t my man crush, Bo is.  

Not trying to get at anything. I read what you posted and I just so happened to watch what he said and I was giving the full quote

• Facepalm 1

Just here to bump up my man Derrick Hall; I hope that between him, Leotta, Height, and Wooden ( TD ??/) , maybe we can continue to get some pressure on the Qb.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

image.jpeg.9a29b1fd6e333a3f70b6f114eb7f9a8d.jpeg
My man crush’s mom. 

Go ahead, be jelly.

😬

https://www.on3.com/teams/auburn-tigers/news/auburn-live-show-featuring-sandra-wooten-mother-of-tigers-lb-chandler-wooten/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

*ETA- The attachment. What am I, at work emailing people? Geeze.

Edited by Tiger Refuge
Left the link off…
  • Love 2

I am still incredibly proud of Bo Nix and how he played on Saturday.  His completion percentage against UGA was 53.8%, but Bo's adjusted completion percentage against UGA, per PFF, was 87.5%.  Looking forward to next Saturday!

https___flywareagle.com_wp-content_uploads_imagn-images_2017_07_16925030-850x560.jpeg.fb09e51b7df45785594ca8504c2f65e9.jpeg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

My man Ricochet Rabbit started out strong but, like everyone else on the team, the day just got away from him. Onward.

Just like my man COLBY, they fight til the end, but it got to a point where the defense was checked out emotionally.

Time to make the piggies squeal!?

animal-house-who-is-with-me.gif

Edited by ValleyTiger
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

My guy JJ had another tuddy. Hopefully we use him more. Excited that the ball was spread out a lot more anyway.

• Like 1

My man COLBY came up huge yesterday including a key stop on 4th down. Finished with 4 total tackles but 2 TFLs and 2 sacks.

• Like 1

Just now, Randman5000 said:

DRob had a huge catch. Looking for more of those types plays

IMO, it was better adjustment by DR than a pass from Nix. It was a little under thrown and should've been placed on the opposite hash to let DR run under it just like JJ did in the 1st

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

My man still has no drops. I still love you, Canion even if the coaches don't seem to.

I saw he made the trip. Still puzzled as to why certain players don’t even see the field especially yesterday when 10 different players caught passes.