2022 4* LB Robert Woodyard Signs With Auburn

Paladin

12 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

For a long time because of number of visits and the type people saying they thought we had a good chance to flip him I felt really good about him. I have to admit that as more and more time passes and he doesn't flip that I am now leaning that he won't leave bama and come to us. I hope I am wrong but my gut says he doesn't flip. 

How do you know he hasn't already, silently? (Don't tell @Mikey)

46 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

How do you know he hasn't already, silently? (Don't tell @Mikey)

Silent commits being worthless, I wouldn't care one way or another. If a prospect doesn't have the guts to publicly announce and help his chosen team recruit, is he worth the trouble?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Silent commits being worthless, I wouldn't care one way or another. If a prospect doesn't have the guts to publicly announce and help his chosen team recruit, is he worth the trouble?

See?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

I agree 

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

If he's good enough and our coaches think he can play, Absolutely worth the trouble.  

Is Woodyard being processed because of the injury? I'm sure CNS has a long line waiting for his scholarship should that happen. His loss our gain hopefully.

17 minutes ago, autan said:

Is Woodyard being processed because of the injury? I'm sure CNS has a long line waiting for his scholarship should that happen. His loss our gain hopefully.

That would be my guess. They probably didn't pull his offer, just stopped recruiting him. The calls slowed down and then stopped, and so forth.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, AUwent said:

?

To bump a thread is to post in it to move it back up  the forum list (so, "bumping" it to the top") to bring attention to the topic. In this case, he's asking for an update.

LOOK MA! All that time on the internet WAS good for something!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If we land Woodyard, he will be the first flip from Alabama in a while.  When was the last time we legitimately did that?  Serious question.

18 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

If we land Woodyard, he will be the first flip from Alabama in a while.  When was the last time we legitimately did that?  Serious question.

Craig Sanders I believe

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Apparently Bama stopped recruiting him after his injury. Who knows if that’s true or not, but I know Auburn was heavily in it even before his injury 

• Paladin changed the title to 2022 4* LB Robert Woodyard Signs With Auburn