August 19th Big Announcement Day

Zeek

I really want Tre. He is a great talent but mainly I just think it would be really cool to have a 2 sport star at AU. Maybe being a football player would keep him in school a little bit longer as well! Bruce has done just a little too well developing and showcasing our highly rated bball players. 😂 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

If we were to get all

three of these guys where would that potentially rank us?

76th

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

If we were to get all

Pretty certain Zion would hurt out football ranking pretty bad.  

😉

• Haha 2

We could conceivably pick up 3 players on that day. Strange math fact at the same time we could pick up two football players and two basketball players. In this instance 2+2 equals 3.

Edited by AuburnNTexas
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DAG said:

If we were to get all

Well Zion won't help with football lol

Football - 37th and we would pass Ole Miss to be 13th in the SEC

Basketball - from NR to 16th (we don't have any commits yet)

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Well Zion won't help with football lol

Football - 37th and we would pass Ole Miss to be 13th in the SEC

Basketball - from NR to 16th (we don't have any commits yet)

Drew Bobo added with this group would put us at 33rd

Man that could either be an epic day or some early heartbreak. Being a lifelong Auburn fan….hoping for the former, bracing for the latter

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Beaker said:

😉

Sarcasm for you guys, stressing over rankings . 

1 hour ago, Beaker said:

😉

Can't be worst than AU having the #1 kicker in the US. His commitment brings our average class rating down. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, God Cam It said:

Can't be worst than AU having the #1 kicker in the US. His commitment brings our average class rating down. 

I really don't buy their argument about his rating. Supposedly the stars are representative of their NFL potential. #1 Kicker going to Auburn is pretty damn likely to pan out and the last two have done well in the pros.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I really don't buy their argument about his rating. Supposedly the stars are representative of their NFL potential. #1 Kicker going to Auburn is pretty damn likely to pan out and the last two have done well in the pros.

It really does need updating. Maybe some kind of weighted per position point system? I know part of it is advertising and for clicks but whoever figures out a more accurate rating system could make a dollar or two off of me. Will be interesting to see how on3's system works. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, God Cam It said:

It really does need updating. Maybe some kind of weighted per position point system? I know part of it is advertising and for clicks but whoever figures out a more accurate rating system could make a dollar or two off of me. Will be interesting to see how on3's system works. 

Agreed. If we look at how much both Carlson's have contributed they're way more than a 3*

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Agreed. If we look at how much both Carlson's have contributed they're way more than a 3*

Dude…. I know that you teach but your correct spelling here brought a tear to my eye, especially knowing that you probably had to overcome autocorrect. I forget who the other grammar police person is on here but I think they’d agree. War Damn Eagle for this and all your work on the recruiting board!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, fredst said:

Man that could either be an epic day or some early heartbreak. Being a lifelong Auburn fan….hoping for the former, bracing expecting the latter

This Auburn man anyway.

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, fredst said:

Dude…. I know that you teach but your correct spelling here brought a tear to my eye, especially knowing that you probably had to overcome autocorrect. I forget who the other grammar police person is on here but I think they’d agree. War Damn Eagle for this and all your work on the recruiting board!

Aubiefifty gives me ptsd with his spelling. 😝 

• Love 1
  • Haha 8

On 8/7/2021 at 7:56 PM, toddc said:

Aubiefifty gives me ptsd with his spelling. 😝 

And his lack of punctuation.

I don't toke, but maybe a joint would help me better digest his posts.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Paladin said:

And his lack of punctuation.

I don't toke, but maybe a joint would help me better digest his posts.

Or lack of caps.

• Like 1

On 8/7/2021 at 8:29 PM, fredst said:

"Person"?

Choir Nerd GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

On 8/7/2021 at 7:29 PM, fredst said:

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2