2023 5* LB Drayk Bowen

Paladin

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

How close do we need to make it to make a serious move? I'd kinda rather he came for Ole Miss.

• Like 1

Great to get him here. Hope we make a good impression. I do like going and targeting guys out of state rather competing for linebackers against the usual suspects. If there's a 5star LB he's usually going to Alabama or Georgia.We have to flip the narrative somehow. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Great to get him here. Hope we make a good impression. I do like going and targeting guys out of state rather competing for linebackers against the usual suspects. If there's a 5star LB he's usually going to Alabama or Georgia.We have to flip the narrative somehow. 

If he’s leaving his home state this is the best option for him. He can definitely start because we will definitely need him.

2 hours ago, AUwent said:

How close do we need to make it to make a serious move? I'd kinda rather he came for Ole Miss.

Me too. I do wonder what they really pay attention to..like how deeply do they watch. I wonder what the guys that visited for Georgia St. thought.

9 hours ago, WFE12 said:

If he’s leaving his home state this is the best option for him. He can definitely start because we will definitely need him.

For sure. IMO Notre Dame is the favorite but it's incredible that we have him visiting. I can't remember a player of that caliber visiting from the far North. I hope ND continues to collapse this season. 

7 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

For sure. IMO Notre Dame is the favorite but it's incredible that we have him visiting. I can't remember a player of that caliber visiting from the far North. I hope ND continues to collapse this EVERY season. 

FIFY

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AUwent said:

ND's actually had a nice run the last four years.

While they do make the playoffs some, the beatings they take brings me joy! 

• Like 2

On 10/4/2021 at 12:18 AM, WFE12 said:

Me too. I do wonder what they really pay attention to..like how deeply do they watch. I wonder what the guys that visited for Georgia St. thought.

That they could help hopefully 🤷🏽‍♂️

On 10/7/2021 at 10:19 AM, God Cam It said:

Should have cropped the dong out of that pic. 

You know how I know you’re gay ???… name that flick 

Edited by JDUBB4AU
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

His Twitter says he committed today and Alston says we've got a big one on the way. Think it's him?

That would be insane. In a good way.

Edited by toddc

Just now, toddc said:

That would be insane.

Probably Eston Harris. We do need him to set up connections with AHS of course. But can we please get a few more 4*s...

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Not to rain on any parades, but that is the most Notre Dame looking fella I've seen since Gunner Kiel 

And BOY did THAT work out 🤣

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

His Twitter says he committed today and Alston says we've got a big one on the way. Think it's him?

Think he was committing to the army all American game 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Paladin said:

I would love for this staff to snag this kid, but he looks more Notre Damish than Quazimodo. I am 100 percent ready and willing to take on a 5 star plate of crow.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I would love for this staff to snag this kid, but he looks more Notre Damish than Quazimodo. I am 100 percent ready and willing to take on a 5 star plate of crow.

Butch Thompson is going to be important in his recruitment. Needs to sell him on Auburn Baseball.

• Like 2