2023 5* LB Drayk Bowen

Paladin

Big time recruit who’s from Indiana with ND in his top 3 and he’s going there for his final stop? I don’t feel like he’s coming to us

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

Big time recruit who’s from Indiana with ND in his top 3 and he’s going there for his final stop? I don’t feel like he’s coming to us

Hoping ND hasn't offered him for baseball. 

• Like 1

I hope it is super cold and miserable for the Notre Dame game as we can always pitch the southern winter versus the Indiana winter.

• Like 1

I checked the independent ND board. Irish fans are getting really worried now. Looks like Bowen has cancelled his upcoming ND visit (but no decision yet). If Baseball is a real factor, even ND fans think he might pick Auburn then.

EDIT Per rivals, he should be at the USC game though.

Edited by AUreo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AUreo said:

I checked the independent ND board. Irish fans are getting really worried now. Looks like Bowen has cancelled his upcoming ND visit (but no decision yet). If Baseball is a real factor, even ND fans think he might pick Auburn then.

EDIT Per rivals, he should be at the USC game though.

If he did indeed cancel, that’s great news for Auburn 

I double-checked. I think he was scheduled for two ND visits (both Oct. visits) but canceled his second visit. He should be at the ND/USC game tomorrow.

Edited by AUreo
  • Thanks 1

I am feeling cautiously optimistic…
Five-Star LB Drayk Bowen In-Depth on Notre Dame Visit

https://247sports.com/college/notre-dame/ContentGallery/Notre-Dame-Football-Recruiting-Five-Star-LB-Drayk-Bowen-In-Depth-on-Visit-Fighting-Irish-Marcus-Freeman-173909286/#173909286_1

Edited by AUreo
  • Like 1

On 10/31/2021 at 11:35 PM, AU80cruiser said:

I bet I know who he picks lol.

He's in the class of 2023. I don't see how who he commits to right now matters much. A lot can and will change before he can sign.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2021 at 11:14 AM, AUreo said:

So that’s Bowen and JWalk committing on the same day? Not sure I can handle that 😆

I think One is going to Notre Dame in the other one is going to Houston. I wish I had better news.

11 hours ago, AUreo said:

He said when talking about Auburn "I'm gonna".  He didn't say I could.  Maybe we are the choice.

• Like 2