2021 Auburn Football Hype Video: A96 Productions

abw0004

Updated 9/01/21:

A96 Productions, AKA @Tiger, eh?, will be releasing his 2021 hype video on Saturday.  For those not familiar, he is one of the originals in creating Youtube Auburn hype videos.  He started in 2004.  It has been a while since he has posted a hype video for us and requested in my 2021 Hype Video Thread for suggestions to add to his video.  I thought this merited his own thread.  Any suggestions for him or particular plays you want to see?  Here is one of his videos so you can see the quality videos he puts out:

Shivers running through the Bammer defender, Bo's throw against LSU, a Tank run against Arkansas in the rain, Smoke's pick 6 against Bama, Any Pappoe or McClain clips of sacking a qb or big hit, One of the young WR's making a play in the bowl game.  Harsin being active in practice, maybe Coach Mason getting on the defense.  Some Eagle flying stuff,  Toomers, students going nuts, Aubie spinning his tail.   Things of that nature.

• Like 2

Show Boise St beating FSU on the road with a freshman QB. That gives me more hope than anything I saw last year.  In fact I recently re-watched the MSU, UT and Tex AM games from last year.  Very discouraging.   Not a ton of highlights in that batch and it did not include USC, UA, or UGA. 

Good Luck A96!

• Love 1

The TD play in bowl game to the FR WR. 

Man my memory is getting bad.  I know I could go do the research to figure it out but I think it was Capers.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

Man my memory is getting bad.  I know I could go do the research to figure it out but I think it was Capers.

Canion is probably who you are remembering.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LKEEL75 said:

You talking about my Man Crush? ;)

• Like 1

Some big plays by the defense.... turnovers, sacks, Smoke's TD return (I'd even include Roger's even tho the refs screwed us out of it).

Plenty of those "get off me" runs that Tank had. 

Maybe Anders game winner against Arky. He deserves some appreciation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, auburnphan said:

Just a headline of Malzahn being fired…..would pump up most of us

Actually I second this.  Not even Gus being fired, but at least a snippet or 2 from Harsin's initial press conference.  At least him saying WDE

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• RunInRed changed the title to 2021 Auburn Football Hype Video: A96 Productions