First Play of the Harsin Era

AUcivE09

Hopefully not jumping the gun here, but what is your projection for the first offensive snap?

Prizes include emoji's and comments referring to the days of the Gus dive play or double reverse play action sack. 

• Haha 1

The opening kickoff... 

But seriously, I'd love to see a boot to the wide side of the field, give Bo the option to scramble or hit the TE.

In all likelyhood, we hand it off to Tank. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AUcivE09 said:

Hopefully not jumping the gun here, but what is your projection for the first offensive snap?

Prizes include emoji's and comments referring to the days of the Gus dive play or double reverse play action sack. 

Nix under center, run play, give to Tank. 

• Like 1

whirly bird.............nose pick on three.............

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

whirly bird.............nose pick on three.............

I'd give him a full year's grace and forgiveness if he trolled the fans with the whirly bird on snap 1.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, LeonardAU said:

I'd give him a full year's grace and forgiveness if he trolled the fans with the whirly bird on snap 1.

what has he done to forgive? a turrible season? i think we will do better than a lot of folks think. i will fly that plane until it crashes. lol

Most people assume it will be “downhill run” to Tank, so Harsin/Bobo dials up a PA pass to the TE for 11 yards and a first down.  Auburn fans rejoice!

that, or the whirlybird spin for a loss of 2 yards.  The camera pans to the sideline where we see Harsin laughing hysterically and mouthing to the camera “that one was for you, Gus!”

43 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Most people assume it will be “downhill run” to Tank, so Harsin/Bobo dials up a PA pass to the TE for 11 yards and a first down.  Auburn fans rejoice!

that, or the whirlybird spin for a loss of 2 yards.  The camera pans to the sideline where we see Harsin laughing hysterically and mouthing to the camera “that one was for you, Gus!”Boom"

• Haha 2

If I remember correctly, wasn't the first play of A-day a pass to TE?  I'd send Harsin my kid's piggy bank if he would run a whole series utilizing nothing but the TE.  Of course, if it didn't work, I'd be calling him a dumazz.  😁

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

that, or the whirlybird spin for a loss of 2 yards.  The camera pans to the sideline where we see Harsin laughing hysterically and mouthing to the camera “that one was for you, Gus!”

Nice!!! Love it.

7 hours ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

The opening kickoff... 

But seriously, I'd love to see a boot to the wide side of the field, give Bo the option to scramble or hit the TE.

In all likelyhood, we hand it off to Tank. 

I was so going to say “Return Left”.....

you beat me to it!  

• Haha 1