tonight boise state vs central florida

aubiefifty

11 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

They say there is still lighting in the area. They say once the all clear is given then they'll have a 45min delay for fans to come back.

Probably still an hour or more out from kickoff.

I'm gonna watch the UT/BG game for now, it starts at 7:05

UCF ties the biggest comeback in UCF history to win over Boise State, 36-31.

Dillon Gabriel continues on more or less the same trajectory as the previous two seasons, completing a slightly higher percentage of his passes (67.5 percent vs. 60 percent the previous two seasons) for 4 TDs and 2 INTs.

Travis Williams gets his first win as a DC, doing a pretty good job. They limited BSU to 20 net yards rushing on 22 carries and 263 yards passing on 25 of 39.

Shaky for UCF early, but they get a win.

Screenshot 2021-09-03 011442.png

Edited by CleCoTiger
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, eagletiger said:

Different uniforms but same Offense and same old mistakes… Highly touted QB will now go Undrafted… 

Maybe you spoke too soon? Gabriel wound up completing slightly more than 67 percent of his passes tonight. YPA is on par with previous seasons.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

5 hours ago, CleCoTiger said:

UCF ties the biggest comeback in UCF history to win over Boise State, 36-31.

Dillon Gabriel continues on more or less the same trajectory as the previous two seasons, completing a slightly higher percentage of his passes (67.5 percent vs. 60 percent the previous two seasons) for 4 TDs and 2 INTs.

Travis Williams gets his first win as a DC, doing a pretty good job. They limited BSU to 20 net yards rushing on 22 carries and 263 yards passing on 25 of 39.

Shaky for UCF early, but they get a win.

Screenshot 2021-09-03 011442.png

Looks like T-Will's defense clamping down on BSU's offense paid the most dividends.  They stuffed their rushing attack and made BSU one dimensional and it kept BSU's defense on the field getting fatigued.  

Edited by SRBautigerfan
  • Like 1

I think we all know from past experience that Malzahns first year at UCF will not be the norm.  Wow, stunning come back win and all these new firsts.   AAC will adjust and Gus will fall apart sooner rather than later.

• Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

16 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

I love Bruce.

However, this is a problem. Go to the game, enjoy it, support your boy, but don't flaunt the wrong colors.

I would agree wearing opposing schools colors would be bad taste if it was a rival or SEC school. But UCF??

20 minutes ago, gravejd said:

I would agree wearing opposing schools colors would be bad taste if it was a rival or SEC school. But UCF??

Consider the optics- what happened with Gus and Auburn and what's happened/happening with Bruce and Auburn.

Just not a good look for him or us

On 9/2/2021 at 7:57 AM, fishepa said:

Will be interesting to watch the UCF offense to see what it resembles.

Dude, it looked exactly like ours did under Gus. He has learned nothing.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 2

15 hours ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

Still Gus. Zero redzone play calling. Gets in redzone and then QB throws a pick 6. Lol

DEJA VU all over again....

• Facepalm 1

45 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Consider the optics- what happened with Gus and Auburn and what's happened/happening with Bruce and Auburn.

As in this looks like Pearl wants to make a move to UCF?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

DEJA VU all over again....

That pick six was on Gabriel the play was there. Some of the problems were on Gus but as u can if executed correctly the results are different. Gabriel can sling the rock.

• Like 1

give him a year under gus, he wont be able to hit the broadside of a barn

Edited by DKW 86
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

• WarTiger changed the title to tonight boise state vs central florida
12 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

What problem do you see? I don't see one. They are friends, Bruce went to his buddy's game to support him. If there's a big deal here I don't know what it would be. ?????

• Like 3

3 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Too bad Gus can't say the same thing about his offense.

Too bad you think it's necessary to continue to bash Gus instead of having a little class. 

11 minutes ago, Mikey said:

What problem do you see? I don't see one. They are friends, Bruce went to his buddy's game to support him. If there's a big deal here I don't know what it would be. ?????

There isn't a real problem. It was a nice thing for Bruce to show his support for Gus. 

Some people are just so invested in hating Gus that they can't stop. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1