Auburn Football Review - Week 1

Tigerpro2a

AFR used to be much see TV for me when the coach used to actually talk interactively with each highlight (and lowlight). I hate these episodes where the coach puts in a 15 minute effort, and don’t show mistakes or speak critically about themselves. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Zinzan said:

AFR used to be much see TV for me when the coach used to actually talk interactively with each highlight (and lowlight). I hate these episodes where the coach puts in a 15 minute effort, and don’t show mistakes or speak critically about themselves. 

It's a different day. These reviews serve no purpose anymore really. Too much access to footage and highlights everywhere. I would rather the coach not waste even 15 mins on it.

• RunInRed changed the title to Auburn Football Review - Week 1
12 hours ago, Zinzan said:

My buddy used to work at the Auburn network.  Said those took up an entire Sunday morning for coaches when they had that format.  Moved away from it to give coach time to work/be with family.

• Like 2

thanx for posting! i posted all the video's i could find and i guess it was still a work in progress or something.