Larry Elder attacked by a person in a gorilla mask with little or no mention of it from the main stream media!

auburn41

Hey #2, here is your chance to be obtuse again and act like you don't understand my point like last time!  What would the press response have been like if this was a person on the "right" throwing an egg at Stacy Abrams or Maxine Waters or someone similar???

https://nypost.com/2021/09/09/media-ignore-racial-attack-on-larry-elder-because-hes-republican/

Edited by auburn41
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

Larry Elder is a pretty disgusting individual from what he's done and said over the years. 

This is much closer to if someone threw an egg at Bill Cosby than an attack on Waters or Abrams. 

And no, If someone in a gorilla mask threw an egg at Cosby, I don't believe the press would make a big deal about it. 

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Larry Elder is a pretty disgusting individual from what he's done and said over the years. 

This is much closer to if someone threw an egg at Bill Cosby than an attack on Waters or Abrams. 

And no, If someone in a gorilla mask threw an egg at Cosby, I don't believe the press would make a big deal about it. 

And you of course have verifiable proof that Larry Elder, a black man, is of course just as rotten to the core as Cosby?
Of course you dont. You just owned yourself. Elder just disagrees with you politically and therefore in the minds of the simpletons, "HE JUST MUST BE EVIL."

Never thought i would see the day that physically assaulting someone would be 100% condoned by anyone in America. Stupid me...

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 1

32 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

And you of course have verifiable proof that Larry Elder, a black man, is of course just as rotten to the core as Cosby?
Of course you dont. You just owned yourself. Elder just disagrees with you politically and therefore in the minds of the simpletons, "HE JUST MUST BE EVIL."

Never thought i would see the day that physically assaulting someone would be 100% condoned by anyone in America. Stupid me...

You should go try to become an actor being this dramatic. 

I'm not condoning anything 

And Yes, Elder is human garbage beyond just his politics (which are almost all terrible too), and I have proof...namely his own words and admissions. 

1) Elder has been accused of abuse by his former fiancé and apart from that Elder HIMSELF has bragged/admitted that he's been accused of sexual assault on several different occasions...he then used the Donald Trump defense...and said he didn't do it because the woman was too ugly. 

2) Elder has said systemic racism against Blacks is a lie, and that welfare is worse for blacks than slavery ever was. He also says former slave owners should have received compensation from the government for having their "property" forcefully taken from them. 

3)  Elder has contended that "Women know less than men about political issues, economics, and current events"; stated that women who took part in the 2017 Women's March were obese and unattractive; scoffed at premenstrual syndrome by saying PMS stands for "Punish My Spouse", endorsing pregnancy discrimination by employers; and claimed that statistics about domestic violence against women are exaggerated to promote feminism.

He doesn't even believe that second hand smoke is dangerous. 

Dudes an idiot and an overall terrible person. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

Shouldn’t this be considered a hate crime in California?  A white person in a gorilla mask assaulting an African American?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

You should go try to become an actor being this dramatic. 

I'm not condoning anything 

And Yes, Elder is human garbage beyond just his politics (which are almost all terrible too), and I have proof...namely his own words and admissions. 

1) Elder has been accused of abuse by his former fiancé and apart from that Elder HIMSELF has bragged/admitted that he's been accused of sexual assault on several different occasions...he then used the Donald Trump defense...and said he didn't do it because the woman was too ugly. 

2) Elder has said systemic racism against Blacks is a lie, and that welfare is worse for blacks than slavery ever was. He also says former slave owners should have received compensation from the government for having their "property" forcefully taken from them. 

3)  Elder has contended that "Women know less than men about political issues, economics, and current events"; stated that women who took part in the 2017 Women's March were obese and unattractive; scoffed at premenstrual syndrome by saying PMS stands for "Punish My Spouse", endorsing pregnancy discrimination by employers; and claimed that statistics about domestic violence against women are exaggerated to promote feminism.

He doesn't even believe that second hand smoke is dangerous. 

Dudes an idiot and an overall terrible person. 

OMG! You are sssooo right he's been...ACCUSED of something, well OFF WITH HIS HEAD. and on top of that he said somethings that you and i dont agree with? Well damn him to hell! Obviously a physical attack on all people we disagree with is now called for! I mean how dare they think for themselves.... :lol:

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

OMG! You are sssooo right he's been...ACCUSED of something, well OFF WITH HIS HEAD. and on top of that he said somethings that you and i dont agree with? Well damn him to hell! Obviously a physical attack on all people we disagree with is now called for! I mean how dare they think for themselves.... :lol:

In my experience, men who are accused of assaulting or  abusing multiple+ women VERY rarely turn out to be completely innocent. 

And he's made numerous hateful, outright misogynistic comments about women numerous different times. That's not me "just not agreeing with him" or Larry Elder "just thinking for himself", it's just outright, ignorant hate. 

If you like the guy or even agree with him then that's whatever, but I'm personally not going to pretend the guy is a 'normal' politician who doesn't have ignorant views and ideas that have no place in modern society. 

Conservatives always like to point out that "Black people can be racist and bigoted too" And I agree.....Exibit A. Larry Elder. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

43 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

In my experience, men who are accused of assaulting or  abusing multiple+ women VERY rarely turn out to be completely innocent. 

And he's made numerous hateful, outright misogynistic comments about women numerous different times. That's not me "just not agreeing with him" or Larry Elder "just thinking for himself", it's just outright, ignorant hate. 

If you like the guy or even agree with him then that's whatever, but I'm personally not going to pretend the guy is a 'normal' politician who doesn't have ignorant views and ideas that have no place in modern society. 

Conservatives always like to point out that "Black people can be racist and bigoted too" And I agree.....Exibit A. Larry Elder. 

Not defending Elder for a second, he would make a cosmically bad Governor of CA. I am saying that physically attacking someone because you disagree with someone just doesnt end well. In case you forgot.

deliveryService?id=NMAH-2004-19156-11&ma

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

But the dude had an egg thrown at him that 'almost' hit him. It's not like we're talking about an assassination attempt here. 

Oh that's great news! It wasn't an assassination attempt, so much ado about nothing here!

Typical disgusting Liberal crocodile-tear "equality" on display for the millionth time. When Trump (accurately) states that criminals illegally cross the border, it's supposedly an example of reprehensible racism. But here you have a white woman wearing a literal GORILLA MASK throwing a projectile at a BLACK man, and all this clown can muster up and state is that it didn't actually hit him! And hey, it wasn't an assassination attempt! Dude spent the entire thread trying to rationalize a bonafide example of racism because Larry Elder may have done or said some inappropriate things, as if what? His rights to not be racially attacked are now revoked?

I mean, I shouldn't expect anything else when Biden himself proclaims that you're not black if you don't vote for him. So I guess by that standard, Larry Elder has lost his status as a black man. Therefore wearing a gorilla mask and assaulting him isn't really that problematic, because she didn't even hit him! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Shouldn’t this be considered a hate crime in California?  A white person in a gorilla mask assaulting an African American?

Let me also point out that "icanthearyou" just face-palmed a post which accurately questioned whether a white person wearing a GORILLA mask and assaulting a black man should be considered a hate-crime. I'm actually mind-blown.

For the board Liberals who wax-poetic about racism and seemingly caught amnesia out of nowhere: wearing a GORILLA mask while assaulting a black person is kinda, sorta, an example of ACTUAL racism. Not a "micro-aggressed" or "hidden" form of racism, but an ACTUAL form of racism.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

So disingenuous I don't have words. SMDH 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

disagrees with you politically and therefore in the minds of the simpletons, "HE JUST MUST BE EVIL."

Amen

• Facepalm 1

47 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Conservative media hasn’t cared this much about a black person since they were blowing their loads trying to prove Obama’s birth certificate was fake. 

Wow, did that strawman come from your Halloween decorations?

13 hours ago, auburn41 said:

Hey #2, here is your chance to be obtuse again and act like you don't understand my point like last time!  What would the press response have been like if this was a person on the "right" throwing an egg at Stacy Abrams or Maxine Waters or someone similar???

https://nypost.com/2021/09/09/media-ignore-racial-attack-on-larry-elder-because-hes-republican/

That is a gorilla mask?  With pink hair?  Ok.

9 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

The things with slave owners being owed reparations and the overt sexism are stone cold fact. . 

Condemn the attack but do not stan Larry Elder. The man is a special brand of rat ******* insane. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

The things with slave owners being owed reparations and the overt sexism are stone cold fact. . 

Condemn the attack but do not stan Larry Elder. The man is a special brand of rat ******* insane. 

Trust me, DKW is not capable of admitting a mistake.

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

Trust me, DKW is not capable of admitting a mistake.

O Dear God, the irony in that comment…

lmmfao

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Some of you are truly showing who you are. This is about a black man that was physically attacked for nothing more than statements we may disagree with. 

Anything more than that is “straw manning” or “whataboutism”

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

9 hours ago, AUDub said:

At least quote the man.

Here’s a direct quote of Larry Elder’s position on reparations, via PragerU:

“When people talk about reparations, do they really want to have that conversation? Because, like it or not, slavery was legal. Their legal property was taken away from them after the Civil War, so you could make an argument that the people that are owed reparations are not only just Black people but also the people whose ‘property’ was taken away after the end of the Civil War.”

He had mentioned earlier that this is what happened in England in July of 1834.  

If we hear at all about Britain’s involvement in slavery, there’s often a slight whiff of self-congratulation – for abolishing it in 1833, 32 years ahead of the US, where the legacy of slavery is still more of an open wound. Less well known, however, is the enormous cost of this decision for the taxpayer – the British government spent £20 million, a staggering 40% of its budget in 1833, to buy freedom for slaves. That’s equivalent to approximately £20bn today, making it one of the biggest ever government bailouts. The cost was so high, the vast loans the government took out to fund it were only just paid off in 2015.

This article was originally published in February 2020

Which is mind-boggling stuff, but if you’re thinking you can’t put a price on freedom, brace yourself for bad news – the money didn’t go to the slaves, but to their owners. That’s right: the British taxpayer, until five years ago, was paying off debts that the government racked up in order to compensate British slave owners for their loss of ‘property’. Records show that ancestors of former Prime Minister David Cameron and authors George Orwell and Graham Greene all profited at the time from these massive pay-outs, as did Prime Minister William Gladstone, who helped his father claim for £106,769. That’s a payment of around £83 million in today’s money, to just a single family

https://www.bbc.com/culture/article/20200205-how-britain-is-facing-up-to-its-secret-slavery-history

I am not siding with Elder on this, just pointing out his statements are based on history.  Some times the truth is hard to take.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 9/10/2021 at 4:10 PM, metafour said:

Let me also point out that "icanthearyou" just face-palmed a post which accurately questioned whether a white person wearing a GORILLA mask and assaulting a black man should be considered a hate-crime. I'm actually mind-blown.

For the board Liberals who wax-poetic about racism and seemingly caught amnesia out of nowhere: wearing a GORILLA mask while assaulting a black person is kinda, sorta, an example of ACTUAL racism. Not a "micro-aggressed" or "hidden" form of racism, but an ACTUAL form of racism.

bro, this is just 24-7 stoopidity that some in this nation have caught. they cant see reality. all they know, and i mean all they know is whatever the party narrative happens to be AT THAT MOMENT. They know nothing else. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

21 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

At least quote the man.

Here’s a direct quote of Larry Elder’s position on reparations, via PragerU:

“When people talk about reparations, do they really want to have that conversation? Because, like it or not, slavery was legal. Their legal property was taken away from them after the Civil War, so you could make an argument that the people that are owed reparations are not only just Black people but also the people whose ‘property’ was taken away after the end of the Civil War.”

He had mentioned earlier that this is what happened in England in July of 1834.  

If we hear at all about Britain’s involvement in slavery, there’s often a slight whiff of self-congratulation – for abolishing it in 1833, 32 years ahead of the US, where the legacy of slavery is still more of an open wound. Less well known, however, is the enormous cost of this decision for the taxpayer – the British government spent £20 million, a staggering 40% of its budget in 1833, to buy freedom for slaves. That’s equivalent to approximately £20bn today, making it one of the biggest ever government bailouts. The cost was so high, the vast loans the government took out to fund it were only just paid off in 2015.

This article was originally published in February 2020

Which is mind-boggling stuff, but if you’re thinking you can’t put a price on freedom, brace yourself for bad news – the money didn’t go to the slaves, but to their owners. That’s right: the British taxpayer, until five years ago, was paying off debts that the government racked up in order to compensate British slave owners for their loss of ‘property’. Records show that ancestors of former Prime Minister David Cameron and authors George Orwell and Graham Greene all profited at the time from these massive pay-outs, as did Prime Minister William Gladstone, who helped his father claim for £106,769. That’s a payment of around £83 million in today’s money, to just a single family

https://www.bbc.com/culture/article/20200205-how-britain-is-facing-up-to-its-secret-slavery-history

I am not siding with Elder on this, just pointing out his statements are based on history.  Some times the truth is hard to take.

Truth gets a facepalm…..lmao

• Dislike 1