Why Auburn beats PSU

bigbird

The one thing I'm not worried about is Harsin having their focus ready.

While at Boise, he consistently beat Power 5 teams or played them extremely close, and almost always on the road.  All while having the talent disadvantage.

• Like 6

Let's get back to discussing the actual merits of the matchup please instead of this schlong measuring contest this thread has turned into!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, DAG said:

How? This is like the epitome of sports. Fanbases going at it. If you don't like this how do you even attend actual games?

I don't mind the trashtalk when it is good, this PSU guy has had horrible trash talk all week.

at this point I'd rather him come in and give opinions on the actual matchups but that may be beyond his intellectual comprehension.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Didba said:

Let's get back to discussing the actual merits of the matchup please instead of this schlong measuring contest this thread has turned into!

True, but for the record, mine is bigger

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I find it hilarious how PSU fans are posting videos of how “loud” their crowd is when every road game in the SEC sounds a lot louder than those videos. 

It's honestly a little bit embarrassing. 

The only reason I'm staying chill on this is because I laughed about uga's blackout and then they proceeded to humiliate us on national television and to this day that remains the fondest memory for most uga fans born in the last 41 years. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

But you don't understand.  The stands are white and we will not be able to tell who is a fan in the stands vs a player running around on the field in white!!!

Edited by W.E.D
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DAG said:

Be humble Auburn fans…we have absolutely no idea how are athletes match up with penn. They have recruited some very talented players over the years. 

Good guidance. 

My keys to victory:

- OL and DL play, especially OL pass blocking to give Bo time 

- Bo staying in the pocket with his composure making his reads and opening up the run game 

- Good run blocking 

Using both RBs to keep them fresh and hopefully injury free 

- DL getting some push to put pressure on the QB as well as stopping the run 

- Avoid stupid penalties 

- Strike quick with a big play TD and take the crowd out of the game early 

Not really rocket science, but definitely not easy. 

10 hours ago, Caldavis said:

Like Auburn the zero chance of winning a natty. Btw we play Michigan in a white out as well. Better hope Bruce Pearl delivers ass ****, maybe he can buy some More players to keep you relevant as a school. 

Speaking of natty's and relevance, we have one and played for another in this century. (And I am not counting the 2004 undefeated season in which we were robbed of the opportunity).

When was your last one?

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

lmao, that is too good.

13 minutes ago, Caldavis said:

My dress shoes are better then your cowboy boots…

bruh... you have the wackest comebacks I think I have ever seen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

It's honestly a little bit embarrassing. 

The only reason I'm staying chill on this is because I laughed about uga's blackout and then they proceeded to humiliate us on national television and to this day that remains the fondest memory for most uga fans born in the last 41 years. 

UGA is always a tough place to play so I never doubted that one. We’ll see if PSU is louder than the little videos they’re tweeting 

• Like 1

Just now, McLoofus said:

And, @cbo, to Norm. :(

So sad. One of my all time favorites. I did a Norm Macdonald youtube dive as recently as last week. His talk show appearances are legendary. 

• Love 3

1 hour ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I find it hilarious how PSU fans are posting videos of how “loud” their crowd is when every road game in the SEC sounds a lot louder than those videos. 

The thing that interest me is this is all they been harping about...very few have talked about actual play. I want the offense to take the ball first and go right down there and score. Nothing better in sports then a quiet stadium of shocked fans.

• Like 1