This classless nonsense needs to stop now.

AU9377

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

We don’t allow it on this forum.  Are our standards too high for your tastes and values?

What????  I’ve been cussed at several times on here.  It’s alway with the **** but the sentiment is clear even in this forum.

7 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

My patients have worn pretty thin with the dumbasses also, include the exhausted nurses, doctors……trying to save the unfortunate in the hospital. 

If a conflict at one New York hospital over vaccine mandates for health care workers is any indication, the Biden administration's new effort to mandate vaccines for millions of workers could be in for an uphill battle.

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/13/1036521499/covid-workers-resign-new-york-hospital-stops-baby-delivery

How far does saving the unfortunate go?  Should the doctors and nurses refuse treatment because a patient doesn’t listen to advise?  Has that ever happened?  Anywhere?  Even when attempted suicide victims are rushed to the hospital I would expect the doctors and nurses to do their best to save that person even though they have a death wise? Even if they know this patient has attempted suicide before and will probably do it again?

15 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

No place for this garbage at a ball game. Not like Biden can hear them. Serves nothing other than offending decent people. Bourbon does odd things.

It really is the only way people have a voice anymore.  You can’t say these things on social media as it may result in deleting the post and/or banning.  If they trying on campus they will be shouted down by people that disagree.  Biden’s policies are not getting the job done and the frustration level is at an all time high after a year and 9 months of this.  We should have learned to live with this instead of repeating the same failed policies.  Most people have, its the government that hasn’t.

18 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Nice evade.

Maybe you should clarify your statement.  I do what the doctors suggest for the most part.  My blood pressure is 110/70, heart rate is 48 resting and my BMI is under 25.  I exercise every day and had to take physicals for my work every 6 months.

I will admit I have not had a flu shot in 30 years and have not had the shingles vaccine, but everything else I’m good to go.

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Maybe you should clarify your statement.  I do what the doctors suggest for the most part.  My blood pressure is 110/70, heart rate is 48 resting and my BMI is under 25.  I exercise every day and had to take physicals for my work every 6 months.

I will admit I have not had a flu shot in 30 years and have not had the shingles vaccine, but everything else I’m good to go.

Oh, so you were addressing the joke part of my post instead of the actual question that pertains to the topic? Makes perfect sense.

Let's try again. Care to address my actual question (is there a setting other than the single one you mentioned where this would be acceptable)?

We had our formal "Vaccinations and Possible Mandates" conversation this AM at work.

Rationality lost the day by a mile. The Anti-Vax Nation is ready to go scorched Earth and kill everyone to make an ultimately stupid point. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Oh, so you were addressing the joke part of my post instead of the actual question that pertains to the topic? Makes perfect sense.

Let's try again. Care to address my actual question (is there a setting other than the single one you mentioned where this would be acceptable)?

Free speech is acceptable any time.  The ramifications of free speech is public opinion unless it is *hate speech*.  In that case it is the opinion of the courts that counts.  Is it appropriate to chant F*** Bama?  I believe it is when the situation warrants.  I believe the situation warrants the chant in question.  I do not like his Presidency and I doubt I ever will.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

We had our formal "Vaccinations and Possible Mandates" conversation this AM at work.

Rationality lost the day by a mile. The Anti-Vax Nation is ready to go scorched Earth and kill everyone to make an ultimately stupid point. 

I can believe this.  When *daddy* President tells you his patients are wearing thin, the reaction of the teenage child is to dig his heels in.  Biden could have dealt with this better, but we know it’s not his fault.  He will blame someone else.

11 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Free speech is acceptable any time.  The ramifications of free speech is public opinion unless it is *hate speech*.  In that case it is the opinion of the courts that counts. 

My God, can you just give a straight answer? I wasn't talking about freedom of speech and you know it. I am not questioning if it was their right. I am questioning if it was appropriate. So far you've only given one example of when chanting "**** Biden" would not be appropriate. I asked if you could think of another, and you've done everything to evade that. 

Should I then infer that you think it would be appropriate at any other time? Let's slip the chant into the hymnal next Sunday!

When *daddy* President tells you his patients are wearing thin...

Third time you've misspelled it. The irony of this post is off the charts.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Should I then infer that you think it would be appropriate at any other time? Let's slip the chant into the hymnal next Sunday!

I’m not sure where you’re headed, but I’m not playing this game.

14 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Third time you've misspelled it. The irony of this post is off the charts.

You’re becoming unhinged.

• Haha 2

Not a game. You just won't answer a simple question, and your refusal confirms you think it's acceptable in far more places than the average person would. Just shocking you would be a Trump supporter.

17 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Your fallback statement when you have nothing left.

13 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Your fallback statement when you have nothing left.

Actually, when you have nothing left but to criticize someone’s spelling is the fallback.  You just failed to realize it.

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Actually, when you have nothing left but to criticize someone’s spelling is the fallback.  You just failed to realize it.

You might have a point, if that's all I had done. But it wasn't.

Keep trying.

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

What????  I’ve been cussed at several times on here.  It’s alway with the **** but the sentiment is clear even in this forum.

"Friends of the forum" don't get suspended or banned when they express their ire with us deplorables.  You are not allowed that privilege.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

On 9/13/2021 at 12:16 PM, I_M4_AU said:

Arrested? For speaking your mind?  Where did that come from?  A lot of leaps of logic on the board today.

Says the guy who thinks Biden is a "tyrant".  :laugh:

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, while you are in a public arena, one on one, with the President would be inappropriate.  It would be similar to teenager saying that to a parent in a public setting the same thing.   When the kid gets home I would hope the parent shows them the error of their ways.  The President, however, is not your daddy even though he tries to tell the unvaccinated that his patients is wearing thin.

Not too many thin "patients" in this country. Obesity is the problem that should concern you.  ;D

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Well, there goes the irony meter I just replaced. :no:

image.jpeg.d328762b973138aca2e730b4d5ef7f98.jpeg

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

What the asterisks should make clear to you is that it’s disallowed. If asterisks emitted when folks shouted it would be a bit less concerning.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

What the asterisks should make clear to you is that it’s disallowed. If asterisks emitted when folks shouted it would be a bit less concerning.

So it’s only the word not the thought that counts.  Well, that makes me feel better.  Question; the ***, would that be considered overt or veiled?

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

"Friends of the forum" don't get suspended or banned when they express their ire with us deplorables.  You are not allowed that privilege.

You’re such an oppressed victim. 

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

So it’s only the word not the thought that counts.  Well, that makes me feel better.  Question; the ***, would that be considered overt or veiled?

Would you like for, say, your mother or grandmother be sitting in front of these rednecks?

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Asterisk, asterisk, asterisk, asterisk Biden!

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Would you like for, say, your mother or grandmother be sitting in front of these rednecks?

Are you guys trying to play the *moral superiority card*?  That ship has sailed a long time ago with most on this board.

• Haha 2