Auburn vs Penn State — Game Thread

RunInRed

Just now, W.E.D said:

When you can admit basic facts. Probably a good idea

Not about to argue with your dumb ass. If you don't see how it's a fanboy move to quote me when Bo makes a good throw and of course if I had been quoting you on all the bad throws then you could see the stupidity.

Then you can't tell me to make a throw be the throw I said I'm waiting for..  just go make up stories in your head and fight for Bo and do what you do. Like I told you don't do it with me though

Just now, CCTAU said:

I’ve seen it called more and more here lately. 

I dont think pressure has anything to do with intentionally grounding it. But it was a bad call regardless. WR ran one route he threw another.

So this is why you attack deep, it stretches the field and takes pressure off of everybody and keeps the run very dangerous.

Keeps the defense offbalance.

Worth the risk to establish early

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Not about to argue with your dumb ass. If you don't see how it's a fanboy move to quote me when Bo makes a good throw and of course if I had been quoting you on all the bad throws then you could see the stupidity.

Then you can't tell me to make a throw be the throw I said I'm waiting for..  just go make up stories in your head and fight for Bo and do what you do. Like I told you don't do it with me though

Lolololololol

Why is Franklin and the announcers thinking PSU punted on 3rd down? First run for 9 yards on 1st down. 2nd and 1 was the intentional grounding. 3rd down was the pass in the flat for a couple yards. 4th down punt.

• Thanks 1

See ... a method to the screens.  Pump fake,  opposite side when we need it. 

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Yeah they look like most football teams. Definitely nothing about their play called for making posts blaming a game on them, just like it would've been stupid to blame Bo for his first couple of throws but ok

Well PSU's o-line hasn't been hit or miss with their pass=pro.  Hopefully they all get very temporary diarrhea at the half