Auburn vs Penn State — Game Thread

RunInRed

See leading a guy and throwing him open which is what it would've taken to get the tight end not a jump ball but a lead ball

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

I corrected it. I called him that, because he has less than 150 posts. He just flew in. I've been here for years. 

Just because I don't post much doesn't mean I'm a bot mate. I'm a donor for crying out loud. 

6 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Why is Franklin and the announcers thinking PSU punted on 3rd down? First run for 9 yards on 1st down. 2nd and 1 was the intentional grounding. 3rd down was the pass in the flat for a couple yards. 4th down punt.

I've been corrected. They actually did punt on 3rd down.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Not much in the way of slants...or crossers........

Yep. Throwing 30 yards downfield on 3rd and 8.

• Like 1

Not to offend anyone but I find it nice to see our coaches actually making in game corrections. Also I just like seeing a coach composed on the sideline instead of looking like a freaking clown. 🤔

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I corrected it. I called him that, because he has less than 150 posts. He just flew in. I've been here for years. 

I gotcha, us caterpillars gotta stick together against these butterfy's

Anyone else get pissed about that damn hold on the last possession for PSU.  Umpire watched the hold for the whole play no penalty.  

Btw, my 12y/o said that was only 3 plays not 4.  Franklin is way more calm than I could be.