"WR and TEs aren't creating separation" (or are they?)

W.E.D

1 minute ago, ValleyTiger said:

That's rich coming from you, the person that loves to make generalized statements pretending to know what the majority of the forum's members know or feel. 

Your BS takes are plastered all over this website just like your silly ass claim to being objective. I'm not going to take the time to rehash them, but I may continue to call you out on them, as I see fit. 

Couldn't do it huh? Yet you've been following me for two days trying to say I'm wrong and start an argument....😂🤡

25 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Couldn't do it huh? Yet you've been following me for two days trying to say I'm wrong and start an argument....😂🤡

I've been here just the same as always, but yeah pointed to call your BS.

Edited by ValleyTiger

13 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

I've been here just the same as always, but yeah pointed to call your BS.

Yeah calling out 😂 in other words I don't like what you said about Bo so I threw a tantrum but didn't back up a thing 😂🤡

Edited by cole256

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Yeah calling out 😂 in other words I don't like what you said about Bo so I threw a tantrum but didn't back up a thing 😂🤡

Never expected your narcissism to let you admit you were wrong. 

15 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Never expected your narcissism to let you admit you were wrong. 

😂🤡 what did I say that was wrong? Let me guess, you don't have an answer you just want to stalk me 😂 weirdo

Edited by cole256
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, cole256 said:

Yeah I saw that, when I saw the edit I knew this was coming. 

Seems the initial change has made a few ppl confused. Idk why it was changed in the first place. @WarTigerI guess is active enough to change titles but not respond 

Edited by W.E.D

7 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

@cole256the ball was catchable if Hudson isn't junked up at the line. I blame Hudson for that. He wasn't expecting the ball.

You're wasting your time on that dullard. I thought *maybe* he'd grow out of his shtick, but he is who he is.

25 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

@cole256the ball was catchable if Hudson isn't junked up at the line. I blame Hudson for that. He wasn't expecting the ball.

I have no clue what Kobe was doing on that play other than he has minimal experience to be the go to at that juncture of the game. You actually have to get off the line for the refs to give you the benefit or a doubt . The corner did a good job , but Kobe made it easy.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, cole256 said:

😂🤡 what did I say that was wrong? Let me guess, you don't have an answer you just want to stalk me 😂 weirdo

This is when the IGNORE feature is good. I use to never use it until my boy @McLoofusput me on it. Sometimes you will get people chasing you around because they can’t handle their own embarrassment.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

I will have to watch that again, I assumed it wasn’t catchable and that was why they didn’t get the PI call.   

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DAG said:

I have no clue what Kobe was doing on that play other than he has minimal experience to be the go to at that juncture of the game. You actually have to get off the line for the refs to give you the benefit or a doubt . The corner did a good job , but Kobe made it easy.

I agree 1000%- he may have messed up the route or not, but he wasn't the one putting himself in that situation. That's coaching. The play wasn't a bad call, maybe personnel was suspect. I'd run that route with Fromm or Deal before Kobe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ValleyTiger said:

You're wasting your time on that dullard. I thought *maybe* he'd grow out of his shtick, but he is who he is.

Agree to disagree. I appreciate Cole's insights. He's a bit confident and can come across as condescending but often he's not wrong, or at least he sticks to his guns.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

I think it's hard to tell exactly who's fault it was.  Bo threw that ball really quick, so he def thought Kobe was trying to get to a spot.  Was that the right "read"??  Kobe also pivoted really early, right at the goal line to look back at Bo.  So not sure if he was expecting an outside back shoulder type pass or adjust b/c he got jammed and thought Bo would adjust too.

Could have been both weren't on the same page.

I agree it wasn't technically a PI, but in the flow of the game it should have been called especially if the one vs McCreary was called

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, DAG said:

This is when the IGNORE feature is good. I use to never use it until my boy @McLoofusput me on it. Sometimes you will get people chasing you around because they can’t handle their own embarrassment.

Ooh look, cole's fluffer has finally arrived to give his two cents. 

Newsflash, I'm not chasing that idiot around like you do. I was entrenched in the conversation of this thread way before your king showed up with his wrong opinions. 

Your posse can't handle being told you're wrong. Meanwhile, even more people keep messaging me privately laughing at the character that is cole. 🤣

18 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Agree to disagree. I appreciate Cole's insights. He's a bit confident and can come across as condescending but often he's not wrong, or at least he sticks to his guns.

He's wrong plenty. It's just that the people knowledgeable enough to call him on his BS mostly aren't around much anymore, have him on ignore, or won't waste their time on such a lost cause.

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Please stop the personal back and forths.

Sure thing, I'll go back to my corner unless we can't get a handle on the posse's passive aggressive pot shots.

On 9/20/2021 at 3:14 PM, W.E.D said:

These have been some of the criticisms, and at times accurate.  But we aren't really going into the times they are in position to make plays but don't have the opportunity to do so.

I've got a couple posts lined up outlining a few of these....

1st the deep pass to DRob on our 1st drive.

• He beat his DB
  • Safety is in the middle of the field worrying about another WR.
  • Corner of the EZ is wide open.  Throw it to the E
  • The ball is essentially thrown directly over the Safety's head and lands almost between the A and T.

throw1.JPG

throw2.JPG

To me, unless it was a double move by DRob, it looks as if they are in cv2. The corner is starting to squat in the short zone and the safety has split the deep routes.  The post looks covered because the safety has already made his break. He knew which way to break to by reading Nix. Notice how far along Nix is in his throwing motion. If Nix had chosen to throw it to DRob, the safety's hips would've been flipped toward the sideline.

While it looks like Bo took the wrong guy in these stills, the post is the better pass because Kobe had cleared out the backside safety and the MoF was wide open with the receiver running away from the defender. If Nix throws it to the back judge, it should be a walk-in TD. The corner has to be a much more accurate pass due to it being on the short side, the limited space in the EZ, and needing to get it over the safety. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

To me, unless it was a double move by DRob, it looks as if they are in cv2. The corner is starting to squat in the short zone and the safety has split the deep routes.  The post looks covered because the safety has already made his break. He knew which way to break to by reading Nix. If Nix had chosen to throw it to DRob, the safety's hips would've been flipped toward the sideline.

While it looks like Bo took the wrong guy in these stills, the post is the better pass because Kobe had cleared out the backside safety and the MoF was wide open with the receiver running away from the defender. If Nix throws it to the back judge, it should be a walk-in TD. The corner has to be a much more accurate pass due to it being on the short side, the limited space in the EZ, and needing to get it over the safety. 

He doesn't even have to throw it to the EZ. DRob has his man beat from about the 20 yd line. just lead him a little and he catches it at the goal line.  instead, he threw it to neither receiver.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, EastAl_Tiger said:

instead, he threw it to neither receiver.

Yep! Great play design putting the safety in conflict, but just putrid execution by Nix.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I think it's hard to tell exactly who's fault it was.  Bo threw that ball really quick, so he def thought Kobe was trying to get to a spot.  Was that the right "read"??  Kobe also pivoted really early, right at the goal line to look back at Bo.  So not sure if he was expecting an outside back shoulder type pass or adjust b/c he got jammed and thought Bo would adjust too.

Could have been both weren't on the same page.

I agree it wasn't technically a PI, but in the flow of the game it should have been called especially if the one vs McCreary was called

I dunno..I don't trust Bo with his accuracy but it sounds like he was planning for him to be at a spot and Kobe just couldn't get off the jam then flopped for a flag. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, bigbird said:

To me, unless it was a double move by DRob, it looks as if they are in cv2. The corner is starting to squat in the short zone and the safety has split the deep routes.  The post looks covered because the safety has already made his break. He knew which way to break to by reading Nix. Notice how far along Nix is in his throwing motion. If Nix had chosen to throw it to DRob, the safety's hips would've been flipped toward the sideline.

Cool, good eye.

22 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Yep! Great play design putting the safety in conflict, but just putrid execution by Nix.

Man thank you! It's like physics yes you have an ideal situation, or what you want by theory but in the game stuff happens, you have to account for friction and heat losses; if stuff isn't going to plan you have to adjust and make a play

• Like 2