Georgia State head coach comments

lost

55 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Why would anyone follow that ass clown warblogle?

No offense but when the meteorologists say its gonna rain I don’t question whether they push the climate change agenda. I just want to know if the forecast is right. 
My beef is not with another fan, but with a loudmouth alligator mouth coach

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

3 hours ago, lost said:

DEDD50A8-8DE9-4FAB-A1AC-D4256E3DAD5C.jpeg

I don't think Harsin is impressed either. But this guy is an idiot for saying that. 

1 hour ago, lost said:

No offense but when the meteorologists say its gonna rain I don’t question whether they push the climate change agenda. I just want to know if the forecast is right. 

So when you get the weather forecast you check with Warblogle or do you watch the weather on the news, cuz I wouldn’t quote that lying clown as to listening to the presser myself or reading articles from actual journalists on the presser call.  Just saying. I listened to the presser.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Are we mad about what he said or are we mad because of what he said actually has some truth to it?  I mean he actually didn't tell a lie or make up anything. Just asking not eye poking. 

8 hours ago, lost said:

Agree with what you are saying, but I think the question was more related to the validity of the claim / quote.  Has it been verified whether or not he actually said it?  

“The trouble with the internet is the difficulty in verifying the truth” - Benjamin Franklin 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

WHAT STANDS OUT ABOUT AUBURN?

"I mean, it's just Monday. We haven't been really preparing all that much for them. I mean, they're big, they're physical, they're talented. They've got kind of the pick of the litter. They are Auburn, and just, they're athletic. It's just who they are. It's what they're about. In the SEC, if you look at their interior D-line, there's some mammoth men in there. But across the board, you know, they're talented. They certainly are."

ANYTHING YOU LEARNED FROM BEATING TENNESSEE 2 YEARS AGO YOU CAN USE AT AUBURN?

"No, I don't think so. When we played Tennessee — when you watched them on film, you see some obvious holes back then a few years back that we could go establish, and we just felt like we could play with them. That's no different if you're playing Auburn or you're playing Alabama or you're playing Charlotte, you know? We felt like we could go in there in Knoxville and knock them off, and we did. We're going to search through this Auburn bunch and see if we can find some creases in that defense and some struggles in that offense where we can control this game and see what happens.

"You know, it's two totally different scenarios. I don't think just because they've got a big ol' stadium right there and they like to cheer and there's going to be a little eagle fly over us, I don't think we're all going to be just shell-shocked and look up there and go, 'Oh my gosh,' you know? It's a football contest, so we'll go play it just like every other football contest."

https://247sports.com/college/auburn/Article/auburn-georgia-state-time-shawn-elliott-bryan-harsin-171421892/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SRBautigerfan said:

"I mean, it's just Monday. We haven't been really preparing all that much for them. I mean, they're big, they're physical, they're talented. They've got kind of the pick of the litter. They are Auburn, and just, they're athletic. It's just who they are. It's what they're about. In the SEC, if you look at their interior D-line, there's some mammoth men in there. But across the board, you know, they're talented. They certainly are."

"No, I don't think so. When we played Tennessee — when you watched them on film, you see some obvious holes back then a few years back that we could go establish, and we just felt like we could play with them. That's no different if you're playing Auburn or you're playing Alabama or you're playing Charlotte, you know? We felt like we could go in there in Knoxville and knock them off, and we did. We're going to search through this Auburn bunch and see if we can find some creases in that defense and some struggles in that offense where we can control this game and see what happens.

"You know, it's two totally different scenarios. I don't think just because they've got a big ol' stadium right there and they like to cheer and there's going to be a little eagle fly over us, I don't think we're all going to be just shell-shocked and look up there and go, 'Oh my gosh,' you know? It's a football contest, so we'll go play it just like every other football contest."

https://247sports.com/college/auburn/Article/auburn-georgia-state-time-shawn-elliott-bryan-harsin-171421892/

Thanks. Context counts. And in context, that coach isn't poking at Auburn at all. He's just talking about reality.

• Like 1

I can tell him right now what he’s going to find and save him a ton of time. He’s going to find that he can pass the ball. A lot! And his QB may be in the Heisman conversation after Saturday. 

1 hour ago, SRBautigerfan said:

So, he never said that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I didn't notice the initial tweet was WarBloggle. I thought the quote was hilarious and wanted it to be true b/c it would be hilarious.

Disappointed, but WB is freaking terrible.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

WarBlogle on Twitter. Guy's a clown.

This assessment appears to be correct.  This kind of idiocy isn't helpful but I'm not surprised.  75% of twitter is snarky, insulting, propagandist, and not helpful to society in the least.  It can be entertaining at times though.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, gr82be said:

I don't think Harsin is impressed either. But this guy is an idiot for saying that. 

I agree WarBlogle is an idiot for saying that, but personally I would use much different language.

That asshat owes the Georgia State Coach an apology, sick of that f#ckhead making us Auburn Alumni/fans look bad.

• Like 2

I owe you guys an apology then. I truly am sorry. I do not know the guy. I am not from AU , neither that familiar with some things in the social word. 
old mans mistake

i don’t follow him on Twitter  his tweet came up and I did not know any thing bout him

Edited by lost
  • Like 4