* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

No thanks on the mansplaining.....talk about a high horse.

It is a stupid thing to say because Malzahn has nothing to do with what's happening in this game today. Just because some of you can't let go of constantly talking bad about Gus still doesn't make it true. Take your unnecessary breakdown somewhere else. 

No it’s necessary and you don’t get to determine who can make what comparisons. It’s not a stupid thing - you misunderstood it, you popped off at the mouth, and now your pride won’t let you own it. It’s fine. Plenty of people like you in the world. 

Sorry if you were so in love with Gus that you can’t stand to see a comparison. It’s not “letting go” - it’s being reminded of what we’ve been in when we were optimistic that perhaps these days would be behind us and being dunked into reality watching us down to Ga State at half. 

no idea why it’s so hard to understand, but run along now. 

• Love 1

If Ga State can load the box and Bo can't beat them... just how ugly is it gonna be when SEC teams do it? That's why I believe a change cannot hurt. If TJ is too much of a statue, give DD a shot

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

PSU either really sucks or they were playing their third string against us all night last week 🤔

Maybe Georgia State saw something on film and is just exploiting whatever PSU did.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jmcrosson said:

Right on cue. 🙄 My God, step away from the keyboard. People can make a comparison. 

You know that ignore feature? You should put me on yours. You're well aware that's not a "comparison".....or maybe you're not. That wouldn't surprise me. 

I never thought things would get this bad. Just reinforcing what all the media pundits have said before the season. Way to go. There's a legit reason to say we no more than 7 games.

The ole coach is going to walk the bird dog!

Can’t stay on the sideline or coaching box any longer kids!

Go Tigers War Eagle anyway!

15 minutes ago, jmcrosson said:

You need to check yourself. Not sure who the hell you think you are. Before you get on your high horse and begin declaring things a “stupid thing to say” - how about know wtf you’re talking about. 

I guess I need to break it down for you - this looks exactly like what we’ve experienced every year under Malzahn - hence a “Malzahn special.” It looks identical to what we’ve complained about for 8 years. 

So not a stupid thing to say - maybe I just need to write paragraphs to clarify for those itching to get on their high horse. 

She’s always playing the moral high horse police…and so does aucanucktiger who also felt he needed to chime in.  They are self righteous boobs.  Don’t take their crap. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm talking your brave behind the keyboard comment. Nobody cares about your ranting. If you feel like that's consequences more power to you lol

And yet, you’ve replied twice, so wouldn’t that indicate that you either a) care enough to respond or b) you frequently respond to things you don’t care about? 

maybe you should find a hobby.