* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, keesler said:

I’ve been drunk since 2nd qtr, BUT I told my wife Harsin had no balls if he didn’t bench Bo after the half.  It still took him way too long but he finally did it and demanded if we didn’t win a horribly played game. 

Right..it took way too long to sit this kid. I honestly was surprised he let TJ stay in too.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Investigate Bobo, he might be throwing games on purpose at this point 

This is an f’in joke right? I am already not impressed with the play calling.. 

If something is no done with the O line I don’t think it is going to make a whole lot of difference who the QB is in SEC play.  They looked pretty good last week but that exhibition today has to be one of the all time worst performances I have ever seen by an Auburn line.  Pitiful.  Just plain pitiful.  Tank, Hunter and Worm couldn’t get back to the LOS without getting getting stuffed most of the time.  There was nowhere to run.  

Just now, DAG said:

Right..it took way too long to sit this kid. I honestly was surprised he let TJ stay in too.

I’ve sworn on my life that someone somewhere was calling the shots and that’s why they (CGM/CBH) would sit his ass.  He’s dang sure been given a 10 mile leash.

2 hours ago, autiger88 said:

Good lord people I get it it sucks right now especially since we look like we didn't prepare for this game at all, but damn some of y'all need to chill jumping off the cliff wanting to fire Harsin and s*** damn relax, y'all acting like we were supposed to go undefeated this year lmao. Y'all do realize these are still the same players from last year right? Like the ones who only won 6 games we didn't magically get new players and it takes longer then 10 Months  to change a culture that was here for 8 years right? Holy s*** just relax a little bit. Even if we lose yeah it would suck but damn even Saban and some other coach's lost games they shouldn't have. 

Lmao no one expected auburn to go undefeated with Bo as QB. But we sure as hell expect not to struggle against a cupcake. Boise St style of play calling and coaching won’t work in the SEC. Gus should have never been fired!

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 2

11 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

If something is no done with the O line I don’t think it is going to make a whole lot of difference who the QB is in SEC play.  They looked pretty good last week but that exhibition today has to be one of the all time worst performances I have ever seen by an Auburn line.  Pitiful.  Just plain pitiful.  Tank, Hunter and Worm couldn’t get back to the LOS without getting getting stuffed most of the time.  There was nowhere to run.  

TJ was harassed and even sacked he was just able to make the plays.. can he do it against the SEC teams with this OL? Don’t know.. but he deserves the chance.. but you are 100% correct this OL was pathetic today. 

• Like 1

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Don't care.  We have our own crap to fix.

I’m aware nobody ******* cares. Thanks. 

1 minute ago, fishepa said:

I’m aware nobody ******* cares. Thanks. 

Make a stupid post.  Get called out by multiple folks saying "who cares".  Gets mad about it.

El. Oh. El.

9 minutes ago, outlaw3197 said:

Lmao no one expected auburn to go undefeated with Bo as QB. But we sure as hell expect not to struggle against a cupcake. Boise St style of play calling and coaching won’t work in the SEC. Gus should have never been fired!

Dude, Gus lost to an abysmal South Carolina team that fired their coach. Not to mention getting blown out by the likes of Northwestern. No matter what you think of Harsin, It was time to get rid of Malzahn. Did you forget that when Gus was here we had to go to overtime to beat AL. State?

Edited by Eagle-1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Make a stupid post.  Get called out by multiple folks saying "who cares".  Gets mad about it.

El. Oh. El.

Only thing I’m mad about is how bad we suck. 

1 minute ago, fishepa said:

Only thing I’m mad about is how bad we suck. 

Then stop posting about Bama.  Focus on our ****.  You think they care what we're doing?  Hell no!

3 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Dude, Gus lost to an abysmal South Carolina team that fired their coach. Not to mention getting blown out by the likes of Northwestern. No matter what you think of Harsin, It was time to get rid of Malzahn. Did you forget that when Gus was here we had to go to overtime to beat AL. State?

It was Jacksonville State, but the point remains solid

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Play calling was trash . Bobo has not impressed at all . Just bad 

He definitely hasn't called the offense to Bo's strengths.