* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Harsin won't bench Bo so soon because of NLI. Doing that may destroy Bo's endorsement and force a transfer leaving depth in shambles. He's going to make Bo FORCE him to bench him.

Damn the depth 

Finley, Davis and that walk on, I’ll take it. This kid (and this scheme) is gonna get us killed vs UGA

1 minute ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Harsin won't bench Bo so soon because of NLI. Doing that may destroy Bo's endorsement and force a transfer leaving depth in shambles. He's going to make Bo FORCE him to bench him.

Let that man transfer. Let him be someone else’s problem. 

• Like 1

Just now, SuperAUsome09 said:

I predict absurd levels of “Gus pumping” 😂

I AM GOING TO GET KILLED LOL. This coaching staff making me look like a fool.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Man I do not want to be near Harsin as he walks into the locker room come halftime

You’d think he’d have given them a hell week after they played so poorly in the PSU loss.  Instead, we are seeing some of old s#!t today in front of the home crowd. 

1 minute ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

At the cost of taking L's in winnable games though? Harsin doesn't seem like that type of coach. He probably could care less about NLI.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

You’re one of the good guys man. Not everyone who was a fan of the staff (I think you weren’t as much of a fan of bobo iirc) can admit its not been great so far 

I hope it improves but I just hated the Bobo hire from the jump 

He sucks, the hire never made sense. South Carolina fans didn’t like him either 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

When something isn't working, you do what you know you can do. We should be able to run it down their throats.

He thinks we should work on our weaknesses in a game. That is what you do in practice.