Null

* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Derek Mason has taken a secondary full of talented athletes and turned them into pure crap.  

Posted Images

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Fire Mason at halftime I don’t give a ****.

I was so excited about Mason and the secondary in particular. This is an embarrassment. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with Gus. This is on HARSIN.....this is his team. That's such a stupid thing to say.  Auburn looks unprepared on both sides and that's on this coaching staff. 

bammer fans have nothing on Auburn fans anymore. One's about as bad as the other these days. That's more embarrassing than our team not playing well.

You need to check yourself. Not sure who the hell you think you are. Before you get on your high horse and begin declaring things a “stupid thing to say” - how about know wtf you’re talking about. 

I guess I need to break it down for you - this looks exactly like what we’ve experienced every year under Malzahn - hence a “Malzahn special.” It looks identical to what we’ve complained about for 8 years. 

So not a stupid thing to say - maybe I just need to write paragraphs to clarify for those itching to get on their high horse. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Yeah it was just high. It seems when throws hard he throws high for whatever reason

Bo appears to be rattled.........neither side of the ball looks good at the moment.........biggest difference between Bo and his father is Pat had a great O line.........actually the whole team was great back then.

Just now, cbo said:

I was so excited about Mason and the secondary in particular. This is an embarrassment. 

Yeah Mason seems like all hype right now just like our secondary, celebrating after a completion.

• Like 1

Definitely scrap the working on the passing game plan (soon we will need to go to that plan if they keep scoring). Just win the damn game.