* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, AUBwins said:

That was a good quick pass

Bo is good 10 - 15 yards. Beyond that is where it gets ugly. Maybe we just need to do that and forget the deep passes. IDK at this point.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

Sounds like you're on your high horse. 

Why? Because I respond when someone misunderstands what I’m saying, calls it stupid and is brave behind a keyboard? Ok 👌 

• Like 1

After getting carved up by PSU,  Mason (and Harsin) said “Not to worry, Auburn Faithful. Ne need to get your knickers in a bunch. It’s not nearly as bad as it looks. I am going to make a couple of minor changes, really just a couple of small tweaks, you just wait and see!”

1 minute ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Bo is good 10 - 15 yards. Beyond that is where it gets ugly. Maybe we just need to do that and forget the deep passes. IDK at this point.

Maybe Bo needs glasses . Not kidding. 🤔

• Haha 1

You know what really frustrates me? When are players get up and celebrate first downs or incompletions. ACT LIKE YOU HAVE DONE IT BEFORE. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, jmcrosson said:

Why? Because I respond when someone misunderstands what I’m saying, calls it stupid and is brave behind a keyboard? Ok 👌 

She's a woman. What do you mean brave behind a keyboard? You going to beat her up? Just chill she hurt your feelings we got it. Let's move on

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Just think of we can score this drive we will only trail Geo southern by a point at halftime. Let that stink in. 😂🤣

If we score a TD here, I'd go for 2 this time.  See if they want it.  And we may not get another chance lol