* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

5 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Bo is good 10 - 15 yards. Beyond that is where it gets ugly. Maybe we just need to do that and forget the deep passes. IDK at this point.

This is pretty true sadly. But, if your aren't aren't least a THREAT deep then teams can cheat up and you can get shut down. Have to be able to hit at least here and there.

6 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

Being condescending to people doesn't get your point across, and also just puts you on their level or lower.  Be the bigger person.  

Hell no. Someone starts s### and smarts off, I’m not going to be quite about it. I don’t mind being on their level. This world is full of people who live without consequences and think they can say whatever, whenever, however. That’s not reality. 

5 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

You say that as if things would be better

Did gus ever lose to a school like Georgia State? I was kidding but I was and am not a fan of the Harsin Hire. I wanted Sark 

• Like 1

Just now, shabby said:

Did gus ever lose to a school like Georgia State? I was kidding but I was and am not a fan of the Harsin Hire. I wanted Sark 

I am very disturbed at how many people allegedly turned us down.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jmcrosson said:

You need to check yourself. Not sure who the hell you think you are. Before you get on your high horse and begin declaring things a “stupid thing to say” - how about know wtf you’re talking about. 

I guess I need to break it down for you - this looks exactly like what we’ve experienced every year under Malzahn - hence a “Malzahn special.” It looks identical to what we’ve complained about for 8 years. 

So not a stupid thing to say - maybe I just need to write paragraphs to clarify for those itching to get on their high horse. 

No thanks on the mansplaining.....talk about a high horse.

It is a stupid thing to say because Malzahn has nothing to do with what's happening in this game today. Just because some of you can't let go of constantly talking bad about Gus still doesn't make it true. Take your unnecessary breakdown somewhere else. 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

She's a woman. What do you mean brave behind a keyboard? You going to beat her up? Just chill she hurt your feelings we got it. Let's move on

Who gives a s### if she’s a woman? If you say something smarta##, prepare to be responded to. Lmao - my feelings aren’t hurt. But way to play the hero. 

3 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

It might be a bit telling about the inside state of our program. 

My point. Is it because of our competition?! Hence, the TN comparisons?

If it's true that we would've had Cristobal if not for Covid, then that does make me feel better if/when we have another search.

Edited by AUwent