* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

Dawg this s*** is embarrassing. DLine getting whooped, DBs getting whooped, LBs are nowhere to be seen, Oline getting whooped, WRs don’t know they are WRs, and Bo looks as mediocre as I believe him to be. I ain’t going to be able to show my face.

Honestly I will admit it. I was wrong. I was wrong big time. I hope they can make necessary changes but I don't know man this is pathetic. I feel so bad for these fans.

• Like 2

Just fire Harsin now and save us some ridicule . In fact fire the whole dang staff. Then s*** down football for a couple of years until we can actually field a team. . Let’s just do basketball all year. 

Just now, japantiger said:

It looks like the D just quit.

Just now, japantiger said:

It looks like the D just quit.

When players appear to lay down and quit,  there’s a whole lot of ish wrong right now.

• Like 1

Wow. They look good. Manhandling the OL on defense. Throwing accurate passes even under rush. Explosive rushing plays. Wish I could say that about Auburn today.

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I just don't see that. Their pass protection has been good. I wish they opened up some bigger holes but.... 

Yeah im referring to Tank fighting for his life just to get back to the los. Bad recruiting= bad line play. 

2 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Now thats a little much. They are playing poorly yes, but come on. If you thought this was gonna be a great season I'm sorry. It's gonna be rough. Doesn't mean they can't turn it around but this type of thing is what it's going to take. 

I'm talking about the fact that it's getting WORSE. We got a penalty on a FAIR CATCH. That's totally undisciplined, and Harsin should have crawled up that guys read end. 

But, no, just clapping. It will be OK. 

This game looks like a Chizik 2012 special. 

• Like 1

The slowest runner in the Ga State backfield just broke it up the middle for a TD. As I said, yes we have issues with our QB and WRs, BUT, we better be MORE concerned about this defense. This is bad. 

Edited by IronMan70
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

We got nothing at this point. Sad state of affairs here. 

VERY