* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

this should inspire people to attend the games in person.  Nothing like witnessing an ass beating in person at the tune of 50+ dollars a seat to make you feel nostalgic about auburn. 

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

You know that ignore feature? You should put me on yours. You're well aware that's not a "comparison".....or maybe you're not. That wouldn't surprise me. 

It’s absolutely a comparison. But at this point, your only recourse is to admit you misunderstood the original post and popped off at the mouth without realizing what you were reading - which we both know isn’t happening, or you can double and triple down on pretending that anyone who makes a comparison to Gus and this garbage we’re seeing before us is out of line. It’s like I’m typing to my sister’s kids. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, jmcrosson said:

No it’s necessary and you don’t get to determine who can make what comparisons. It’s not a stupid thing - you misunderstood it, you popped off at the mouth, and now your pride won’t let you own it. It’s fine. Plenty of people like you in the world. 

Sorry if you were so in love with Gus that you can’t stand to see a comparison. It’s not “letting go” - it’s being reminded of what we’ve been in when we were optimistic that perhaps these days would be behind us and being dunked into reality watching us down to Ga State at half. 

no idea why it’s so hard to understand, but run along now. 

1 minute ago, jmcrosson said:

No it’s necessary and you don’t get to determine who can make what comparisons. It’s not a stupid thing - you misunderstood it, you popped off at the mouth, and now your pride won’t let you own it. It’s fine. Plenty of people like you in the world. 

Sorry if you were so in love with Gus that you can’t stand to see a comparison. It’s not “letting go” - it’s being reminded of what we’ve been in when we were optimistic that perhaps these days would be behind us and being dunked into reality watching us down to Ga State e  half. 

no idea why it’s so hard to understand, but run along now. 

WTH are you even talking about? You seem to think blaming a former coach for today's fiasco is completely appropriate instead of looking at the CURRENT coach who is actually responsible.

Some of you really are pathetic. 

Just now, 33gles said:

Is Mason's ass still in the box instead of on the sideline?

Does it really matter?  Seriously he’s seeing everything from the box and has made zero adjustments the last two games.   ThIs is freaking GaState for crying out.