* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

5 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

I'm talking about the fact that it's getting WORSE. We got a penalty on a FAIR CATCH. That's totally undisciplined, and Harsin should have crawled up that guys read end. 

But, no, just clapping. It will be OK. 

This game looks like a Chizik 2012 special. 

Its def bad. They are mentally broken right now. They need to get to half just to shake them out. This is where egos are broken. After that it's down to what they do with it. Do they bow up? Or do they break down?

Honestly call me Missouri with this coaching staff right now. The second half will be telling. If they bring out the same s*** then that tells me all I need to know.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jmcrosson said:

It’s absolutely a comparison. But at this point, your only recourse is to admit you misunderstood the original post and popped off at the mouth without realizing what you were reading - which we both know isn’t happening, or you can double and triple down on pretending that anyone who makes a comparison to Gus and this garbage we’re seeing before us is out of line. It’s like I’m typing to my sister’s kids. 

She always plays the ignore me card too and some of the mods defend her as the one offended when she starts it…keep fighting the good fight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

WTH are you even talking about? You seem to think blaming a former coach for today's fiasco is completely appropriate instead of looking at the CURRENT coach who is actually responsible.

Some of you really are pathetic. 

OMG I’M NOT BLAMING A FORMER COACH YOU DUMBA##. IT’S A COMPARISON!! Gus played down to his competition and we’re losing to Ga State. They look alike. They’re similar. Holy crap. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Yeah im referring to Tank fighting for his life just to get back to the los. Bad recruiting= bad line play. 

They are putting 8 in the box on him

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

I can honestly say even in Malzahns tenure. I’ve never seen AU team this poorly prepared. 

I think coaches come to AU to sign a big contract then crap on them and collect their money. 🤔

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Honestly I will admit it. I was wrong. I was wrong big time. I hope they can make necessary changes but I don't know man this is pathetic. I feel so bad for these fans.

I just thought the current coach and the previous coach were similar. The biggest advantage the previous coach is as he was in the conference but just never evolved once the rule change. Coach now is learning how big of a deal football is in the south. He is in OJT. Maybe we can escape and this be an one off fingers crossed