* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

Some folks won’t like it of course, but I’m glad the crowd is venting their frustration. Harsin needs to hear that and those players who are out there loafing and falling all over the place need to hear it. There are ramifications for playing like this and for not being prepared to play like Auburn is expected to. 

• Like 6

Just now, e808 said:

Just wait until Mikey gets in here lol

Mikey, that one dude who hates CBH, etc. it’s going to be a miserable week here 

4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Yep, as soon as I saw that this week I was really worried. He was as high as anyone else before the season.

What I'm saying is that next time we have a HC search what reason do I have to feel confident about him expressing optimism?

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

We need to do a play action somewhere in drive when we get the ball and go over the top.

I don't know if we can even do that at this point. Theyve been getting in the backfield and forcing us to the outside. And Bo has been sailing them again. Is it what we NEED to do? Yes. But can we actually do it? 

I can't even think about all the other stuff. I'm just trying to see how to win this game right now... And if we can't go over the top to get them to get 8 out of the box we are losing this game. And losing it badly

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, au302 said:

Yep, Harsin needs to grow a pair and bench some of these Gus players. He has no allegiance to Nix or anyone. Very clear this team needs a spark

He better find something because this is just a disaster.

2 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

I have been watching Auburn football for over 60 years.  I have never seen a team any worse prepared than this one today.  Totally outplayed in every phase of the game.  I guess we find out in the second half if they have totally quit or not.  

Special teams look great.
…but yep I agree with the rest. Very very very disappointing. 

4 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Special teams only phase that looks competent. 

Simply baffling. 

Well, I guess we need to start running fake punts and fake FGs on every drive if we want to have a chance. 

Just now, DAG said:

This is the type of stuff to make you want to retire from being a rabid fan tbh hahaha 

I hate caring about AU sports . I wish I didn’t care about a lick of sports . Most times it ruins several saturdays a year 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

Can you fill us in on what WDE said? 

He pretty much was done with CBH after the penn state game. I got on him,

telling him not to be so reactive but after this terrible first half . I HAVE BEEN HAD. He was completely right! Maybe. Let’s see

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, nurbis said:

Yup, this looks exactly like that. Everyone is lost, people pointing fingers, coaching staff in over their heads or behind the times. And just la total lack of caring. 

2 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

This is a Georgia State team that lost to Army 43-10 and North Carolina 59-17.  :slapfh:

🤯

I wouldn’t feel so bad if we just started benching dudes but we are letting guys make the same damn mistakes who are upperclassmen..why? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1