* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

5 minutes ago, BizTiger said:

Arkansas went 3-7 last year for God's sake. 

SMDH. 

U missed the point they were worst the prior year and it wasn’t an all SEC schedule. U saying u didn’t see the improvement last year. 

Edited by e808
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

You do realize it was an all conference schedule?! They may have actually gone 6-6 with a normal schedule after going 4-20 the two years prior (and 4-8 before that).

They lost to Tennessee, dude. Tennessee hasn't been an SEC caliber team in years. 

Listen, I'm not saying the staff is blameless today. I'm just saying that these types of games are GOING to happen until the talent level improves and the team mentality changes. 

If you want to become the next FSU or Tennessee, go ahead and fire Harsin. You'll be replacing this staff with one much worse.

Edited by BizTiger
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, BizTiger said:

They lost to Tennessee, dude. Tennessee hasn't been an SEC caliber team in years. 

Listen, I'm not saying the staff is blameless today. I'm just saying that these types of games are GOING to happen until the talent level improves and the team mentality changes. 

If you want to become the next FSU or Tennessee, go ahead and fire Harsin. You'll be replacing this staff with one much worse.

They beat Tennessee.

Saber had the balls to out in a backup in a NC game but we can't put someone else in against GAST?

• Like 2