* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, BizTiger said:

They lost to Tennessee, dude. Tennessee hasn't been an SEC caliber team in years. 

Listen, I'm not saying the staff is blameless today. I'm just saying that these types of games are GOING to happen until the talent level improves and the team mentality changes. 

If you want to become the next FSU or Tennessee, go ahead and fire Harsin. You'll be replacing this staff with one much worse.

We have this team vastly out talented as is. Talent isn’t the issue this week at least.  

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

This offensive line is ******* horrendous 

How is every unit worse than the Penn St game???

Yeah, it's bad.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BizTiger said:

They lost to Tennessee, dude. Tennessee hasn't been an SEC caliber team in years. 

Listen, I'm not saying the staff is blameless today. I'm just saying that these types of games are GOING to happen until the talent level improves and the team mentality changes. 

If you want to become the next FSU or Tennessee, go ahead and fire Harsin. You'll be replacing this staff with one much worse.

There is plenty of talent on this team to beat the brakes off Ga State.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, BizTiger said:

And what are they doing today? Forget the rankings for a minute. What do you SEE on the field? 

Do you not see the disconnect? You think a coach is gonna tell his players to play soft?

I think if he sucks at coaching they’re going to play soft 

1 minute ago, SRBautigerfan said:

WTF is Nix smiling about?

The whole stadium booed his ass, and he’s smiling like he’s hasn’t earned that reaction from his fans.

Just remember Harsin, insanity is doing the same thing expecting a different outcome over and over and over again. Bo got angus fired and Steele fired . You keep playing  Bo and He will get you fired as well. 

14 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Undoubtedly you didn’t read my statement . Football is just part of it . Heck even the BB team went backwards last year . No Greene has proved himself incompetent of running the program . I was on the Greene bandwagon coming in, but he has proven he is in way over his head. 

Bo bro, you want to blame graduation and youth that happened to our BB team and first 3 games in the new regime on the AD is reaching. Are you saying Bruce Pearl is a bad coach? Are you already saying this coaching staff is a bad hire after 3 1/2 games? Wow, just wow... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I’m done man. Going to get some notes done. I have no idea how an individual player can get so many opportunities 

If Bo comes in next possession I'm out as well. No way he should get this many opportunities to miss wide open receivers.

Just now, abw0004 said:

He is practicing snaps with Brahms

Apparently he was warming up before last series but Bo still went out there. Hope Harsin finally pulls the trigger