* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

6 minutes ago, GoAU said:

Pull the entire O line too.  They are getting killed by Georgia Freaking State!!!

We don't have the depth for that. It is what it is. We didn't sign an actual OT for years. That's probably one of the biggest things that got Gus tanked. Doesn't matter what you run if you don't have the big bodies.

Edited by WeaglWeaglWDE
  • Like 1

Well, Finley has thrown at least 2 passes to the covered reciever's inside that the corner could have made a break on to intercept. Not perfect. 

1 minute ago, GoAU said:

Pull the entire O line too.  They are getting killed by Georgia Freaking State!!!

This is where the problem begins… if this is best five guys we got, we may not win 6 games this season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

OL is hot garbage regardless of who is qb’ing. I hope those who have been defending the OL recognize just how bad we are there. Years of OL recruiting not being a priority are taking its toll. 

^This

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Say what you want about Finley but throwing the ball he looks much better. When it comes to moving....not so much

Cement shoes. But that's supposed to be Harsin's style.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Say what you want about Finley but throwing the ball he looks much better. When it comes to moving....not so much

Needed the laugh! I mean I laughed for five minutes straight on that one! Keep it up, we need the comic relief!!!

Just now, cole256 said:

Let's try DD since he seems to be able to do both.  I feel better with him out athlete-ing GSU than an SEC team. 

1 minute ago, difball said:

Going to need another punt block

Just don't rough punter

Just now, AU-24 said:

Needed the laugh! I mean I laughed for five minutes straight on that one! Keep it up, we need the comic relief!!!

Go sit down ma'am, we haven't lost yet