* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

35 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Needed the laugh! I mean I laughedย for five minutes straight on that one! Keep it up, weย need the comic relief!!!

I know you are so mad....he played AND we won! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

I can name a few here but I'm sure they don't want to be named.ย 

Yep, we all know who they are. It's all good. Water under the bridge. Time to move into this new era

Just now, Sizzle said:

Shouldnโ€™t never have had to come to this but a win is a win. And it looks like we found our new starting QB. If that was Bo on that 4th down play he wouldโ€™ve either tried to run it threw it 5 rows in the stands

We donโ€™t make it. 98 yards with Bo.ย 

Wow! This was too close of a game. I understand that the last 1 min of this game has been exciting, but this team has a ton of work to do. A ton! And this staff should be ashamed. We play at Baton Rouge next week at 8pm.

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Just like we wanted. A close game to get Finley the starting job. Thank you Finley!!!

Tbh Iโ€™ve seen teams do that before

Not in the least bit happy with this but Happy for T.J. Wake the eff up coaching staff. Wake the eff up players. Start playing guys who want to go out and make plays.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sizzle said:

Shouldnโ€™t never have had to come to this but a win is a win. And it looks like we found our new starting QB. If that was Bo on that 4th down play he wouldโ€™ve either tried to run it threw it 5 rows in the stands

It may have needed to come to this. Might be a good thing. Just painful for 58 minutes.

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Tj put the team on his back. What a gamer.ย 

Exactly. Thatโ€™s what I like to see in players. That drive to win. Stop at nothing.ย