* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, DAG said:

Not in the least bit happy with this but Happy for T.J. Wake the eff up coaching staff. Wake the eff up players. Start playing guys who want to go out and make plays.

If our starting line up next week doesn't include Canion, Capers, and Finley then the coaching staff is smoking something.

• Like 1

Read Sean Elliot's lips:

"Brian, I couldn't help but notice you might need a little coaching help in the near future. I might be willing to help. You've got my number."

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

If our starting line up next week doesn't include Canion, Capers, and Finley then the coaching staff is smoking something.

Why did the coaching staff wait so damn late. Come on man. They really disappointed me.

Just now, DAG said:

Why did the coaching staff wait so damn late. Come on man. They really disappointed me.

Coaches in over their heads. Hopefully this will teach them to make changes when it's needed.

• Like 1

Just now, JMassie11 said:

You’ll lose a lot of money

The coaches have not earned my trust.  Not in the least. They earned a tad with the benching. A snidge. And the defense certainly played well in the second half, but they have not earned my trust 

• Like 2

We looked like crap but props to Harsin being willing to go with Finley. Previous staff would have stuck with Nix win or lose. 

Also props to defense holding shutout second half and adding a score to seal the win at the end.

Hard to find much to be happy about but there were at least a few good things there.

Just now, cole256 said:

Bo is still starting. I'm glad everybody was able to see though

Not sure how they go back to Bo after Finley saved our ass right there. May be right but I think they stick with Finley. 

Hey, I’m sure about 90% of everybody on this board, like 90% of America, appreciates it when somebody owns their mistakes, promises to make changes, then follows through on their changes. My hat is off to them, when that happens. Let’s see.