* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

It was Jacksonville State, but the point remains solid

And wasn’t that after a big win? Oregon or Clemson? Not gonna look it up lol

25 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

If something is no done with the O line I don’t think it is going to make a whole lot of difference who the QB is in SEC play.  They looked pretty good last week but that exhibition today has to be one of the all time worst performances I have ever seen by an Auburn line.  Pitiful.  Just plain pitiful.  Tank, Hunter and Worm couldn’t get back to the LOS without getting getting stuffed most of the time.  There was nowhere to run.  

My thoughts as well. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, keesler said:

I’ve sworn on my life that someone somewhere was calling the shots and that’s why they (CGM/CBH) would sit his ass.  He’s dang sure been given a 10 mile leash.

My theory was whoever been forcing Bo in for so long, weighed how bad a loss to GSU would look like 

Serious question.....would you be upset with the play calling if it wasn’t for the missed passes and dropped balls? Just imagine if we connected on just half of those 

3 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Saban and Alabama lost to ULM 1st year.  The Dynasty starts now.

I won’t discount it.  This year and next in my mind are/were throwaways for the bigger picture

You still don’t get monkey’d by Georgia Frickin State though….

36 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Investigate Bobo, he might be throwing games on purpose at this point 

I was skeptical of Bobo but cautiously optimistic given his developmental and recruiting skills.

After this and the Penn State play calling I am fully anti Bobo.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Saban and Alabama lost to ULM 1st year.  The Dynasty starts now.

All we need is to have boosters start buying cars, suits, and giving jobs to recruits families to get the 4 and 5 stars in. Then when the program is established it will recruit itself. 

Edited by bootskii
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, bootskii said:

All we need is to have boosters start buying cars, suits, and giving jobs to recruits families to get the 4 and 5 stars in. Then when the program is established it will recruit itself. 

Seemed to work well for them. 

• Like 1

Very concerned about Mike Bobo at this point. He has not called a good offense to Bo's strengths. Watching Florida right now and Mullen does a phenomenal job calling a solid game for a QB with a lot of issues. 

46 minutes ago, outlaw3197 said:

Lmao no one expected auburn to go undefeated with Bo as QB. But we sure as hell expect not to struggle against a cupcake. Boise St style of play calling and coaching won’t work in the SEC. Gus should have never been fired!

Again struggle wins or losses happen good lord it's football. Have you watched it ever? We also don't have the players that we should thanks to Gus. 

Umm Gus lost to teams he should never have lost to so I don't know what your point is about Gus? 🤷 We won so move on, damn you don't like Harsin that's fine but you can't really form an honest opinion about a coach after 8 months and 4 games. It takes atleast three years for you to even get your guys in there. If after 3 or 4 years he is still doing the same thing I'll gladly eat crow. Also don't come back cheering if he does start winning I'll expect you in that corner crying still about ol Gus. 

Edited by autiger88

You’re going to blame Bobo for all the errant throws Bo made tonight? 

don’t get that. Bono’s play calling and TJs ability to extend plays and make some accurate throws was the difference on a 98 yard drive. 

got to give play calls some credit for that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

It really was supposed to be a ******* fade...

TJ also said it was a fade in the after game interview. Didn’t work, so Shed improvised. 

• Like 1

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

I largely blame our lines of scrimmage on both sides of the ball for getting their ass thoroughly kicked all day.

Agreed.

At least one side eventually woke up.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

You’re going to blame Bobo for all the errant throws Bo made tonight? 

don’t get that. Bono’s play calling and TJs ability to extend plays and make some accurate throws was the difference on a 98 yard drive. 

got to give play calls some credit for that. 

It was like Bono from U2 was calling plays 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Zeek said:

It really was supposed to be a ******* fade...

With possibly the worst QB/WR groups in the conference. The HC,OC and DC have shown little thus far to inspire much confidence for the fanbase.