* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

15 hours ago, Win4AU said:

Saban and Alabama lost to ULM 1st year.  The Dynasty starts now.

Man I love the Kool-aid but you must be spiking yours with Everclear.  Saban had a hard time on the field changing the culture the first year but he was recruiting at the highest level from day one.  The coaching and play yesterday was about as inept as I have ever seen for an Auburn team.  And unless something turns around soon on the recruiting front (especially O line recruiting) I can’t see how it gets better.  I was a little encouraged last week even after the loss because they had every chance to win it but yesterday was disheartening.  I certainly hope I’m wrong!  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AUx said:

..."Yeah, Bo is a POS. I really should have just sent him to the locker room in the second quarter and had our trainer suit up at QB. She would have done a better job. And I won't be watching the game for a while cuz I gonna call Alan Green and try to put Derek Mason's butt on the road for the way these student athletes are sandbagging."

:) 

Whatever Bo's shortcomings as a QB, he is not a "POS". 

You have lost all perspective and should be ashamed of yourself for saying such a thing. :no:

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Whatever Bo's shortcomings as a QB, he is not a "POS".  You should be ashamed of yourself for saying such a thing. :no:

He was saying that's how some board members speak I believe. I don't think anybody ever gets like that but I believe he embellished a bit to stress his point.

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

He was saying that's how some board members speak I believe. I don't think anybody ever gets like that but I believe he embellished a bit to stress his point.

Then, at the very least he was agreeing, so that puts him in the same group.

Edited by homersapien

9 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Whatever Bo's shortcomings as a QB, he is not a "POS". 

You have lost all perspective and should be ashamed of yourself for saying such a thing. :no:

Take a breath. Read a post. Give the poster the benefit of the doubt and don't automatically assume the poster (speaker) is an idiot. Thanks for the downvote for my not criticizing a player. I know people here don't get sarcasm. Not my problem.

And yes. Several posters essentially say that via stacatto, hyperbolic criticisms of BO and the coaching staff. I'm not for firing squads, but some are.

Edited by AUx

4 minutes ago, AUx said:

Take a breath. Read a post. Give the poster the benefit of the doubt and don't automatically assume the poster (speaker) is an idiot. Thanks for the downvote for my not criticizing a player. I know people here don't get sarcasm. Not my problem.

OK, now I see the quotes.  I apologize. 

Edited by homersapien

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

I can only "assume" from what I read. 

You wrote "Yeah, Bo is a POS."

Dude. Read some literature. Have a bourbon. Watch some comedy movies. Quotations signal 'somebody else is speaking'. Don't assume and criticize what you don't understand. Polite response is, "Hey. Are you saying this or are you saying that somebody else is?" If I say, "Yes, I am saying that." Then let me have it with both barrels. No foul. No worries. :)

4 minutes ago, AUx said:

Dude. Read some literature. Have a bourbon. Watch some comedy movies. Quotations signal 'somebody else is speaking'. Don't assume and criticize what you don't understand. Polite response is, "Hey. Are you saying this or are you saying that somebody else is?" If I say, "Yes, I am saying that." Then let me have it with both barrels. No foul. No worries. :)

I apologized for not noticing the quotes.  What more do you need?

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I apologized for not noticing the quotes.  What more do you need?

a sacrifice! And a shrubbery!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wde21 said:

I was at the game yesterday and didn’t hear- does anyone know why Demetrius Roberson didn’t play? Could have definitely used him at receiver 

No, not at all.  Saw him on sidelines.  

5 hours ago, Tony4AU said:

No, not at all.  Saw him on sidelines.  

Next to Oak Island, this is a pretty perplexing mystery :) 

• Like 1