Firing Squad

DAG

Just now, DAG said:

A little bit preliminary but I am here... Give me your best shot.

Disappointment isn't even the word. I heard people try to lay this at the foot of Gus. NO! I have seen too many coaches come in and change attitude in season 1. Look at someone like Sam Pittman. Those rag tag hogs are fighting their asses off. I can admit when I am wrong and clearly I was 110% wrong. Even if we were to win this game, I am not impressed. This is three games now, where we have started somewhat slow or down right undisciplined. CDM was a big one for me this summer and he has been awful. The defense has no swagger, they miss tackles and just look plain loss. I am done hearing words. I need to see action now.

Let me have it

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47zhqohvdf4yqhcpbc2l

How can Arkansas and Ole Miss get good coaches and we can't?!

• Like 1

Just now, AUwent said:

Well Ole Miss went after someone controversial. We chose not to E.G. Hugh Freeze. Sam Pittman is a perfect culture fit. Maybe the coaching staff show something in the second half but I am Missouri with them. I don't see how we beat any SEC team at this point tbh.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

Well Ole Miss went after someone controversial. We chose not to E.G. Hugh Freeze. Sam Pittman is a perfect culture fit. Maybe the coaching staff show something in the second half but I am Missouri with them. I don't see how we beat any SEC team at this point tbh.

He would be a fine cultural fit here. I cannot state enough how impressed I am with the guy. Yes, they might lose to A&M today but they have shown themselves to be tough as nails. Everything that Harsin was supposed to be.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

I'm right there with you. I was as high as anyone during the spring and summer for this staff. But what I've seen from them so far is bad! There has been no change in the rotation/depth chart like I thought there would be if players struggled.

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

So not even a full season in and this nonsense good lord some of y'all on here are nuts. Also Sam Pittman only won 3 games last season 3 in his first year. Yall wanna compare to that? I'm so damn confused 🤷 

Im nuts because I am eating crow but you want to blame Gus? STFU man.

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 5

20 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Come on you are really having to ask that question.  Arkansas goes to Georgia Sec power 5, ole miss nfl and Sec and we go to the Mountain West.  I really can't believe you had to ask that question.

1 minute ago, Carnell said:

Come on you are really having to ask that question.  Arkansas goes to Georgia Sec power 5, ole miss nfl and Sec and we go to the Mountain West.  I really can't believe you had to ask that question.

FAU is not the NFL. But are we even capable of getting coaches as good as Kiffin or Pittman?

Edited by AUwent

Harsin should be fired after this game if we lose. Period. Why is Bo still the QB? Dude flat out sucks. How much more does anyone have to see? Put in TJ.

There was nothing in my post about Gus?🤷 

Sorry I thought you were another poster lol. But this is a crow thread . There is nothing wrong with critiquing this staff. Stop it 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Sorry I thought you were another poster lol. But this is a crow thread . There is nothing wrong with critiquing this staff. Stop it 

You're good, but no I'm not gonna stop it you can't tell me what to do 🤣 also this is a firing topic I think that's stupid. I don't mind critiquing just don't think we need to be jumping off the cliff and say fire everybody that's my thing. It doesn't make any sense.

• Like 2

You're good, but no I'm not gonna stop it you can't tell me what to do 🤣 also this is a firing topic I think that's stupid. I don't mind critiquing just don't think we need to be jumping off the cliff and say fire everybody that's my thing. It doesn't make any sense.

I said firing squad NOT FIRE THE COACH. So I took up for this guy and people been at me for it E.G. firing squad. Where in my post did I say fire him ? Y’all got to learn how to read man. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I said firing squad NOT FIRE THE COACH. So I took up for this guy and people been at me for it E.G. firing squad. Where in my post did I say fire him ? Y’all got to learn how to read man. 

Again I didn't say you specifically I just said that I think it's stupid to say we need to fire any coach right now. I was talking about the other posters who said it. 

7 minutes ago, AUwent said:

FAU is not the NFL. But are we even capable of getting coaches as good as Kiffin or Pittman?

FAU was not his only stop he had assignment in Jacksonville and oakland.

Just now, autiger88 said:

Again I didn't say you specifically I just said that I think it's stupid to say we need to fire any coach right now. I was talking about the other posters who said it. 

Either way I am not impressed . No more benefit of doubts for me. I have to let the actions speak for themselves now. 

• Like 1

These games happen.  Easier to fix your mistakes after a win.  Turn the page and focus on LSU.

Harsin owes this game to McClain for changing the energy in the stadium.  This would not have happened without him.  

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

These games happen.  Easier to fix your mistakes after a win.  Turn the page and focus on LSU.

Harsin owes this game to McClain for changing the energy in the stadium.  This would not have happened without him.  

The coaching staff is going to have to grow up. I am tired of hearing we need to prepare better. You can see it in CBH face. Get ready, the honeymoon is over. Good job players who stepped up.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, AUwent said:

Our now lame duck AD, hired him. Greene is a nice guy, so is Harson. Both are good, conservative family man. Neither one is ready for big-time SEC sports. I don’t know why that is so hard for some to understand.

Edited by AU-24
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 2

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

The coaching staff is going to have to grow up. I am tired of hearing we need to prepare better. You can see it in CBH face. Get ready, the honeymoon is over. Good job players who stepped up.

I’m afraid this dude took the paycheck. I don’t blame him. We should do better hiring a head coach. Same ole same ole. Some can and some can’t and this dude looks like another one that can’t. Also recruiting is below what we should be doing. First year or not.