QB1 TJ Finley!

tgrogan21

I'll lose every bit of hope and respect for this coaching staff if Finley doesn't start against LSU. He deserves it after the 98 yard drive. It should be his job unless he loses it.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I'll lose every bit of hope and respect for this coaching staff if Finley doesn't start against LSU. He deserves it after the 98 yard drive. It should be his job unless he loses it.

Definitely should be repping with the 1s and building synchrony for sure. 

Edited by DAG

It took a lot of guts to put Finley in with the game on the line. I'll be shocked if he doesn't start at LSU.  Happy for Finley and his family. Very sad for Bo and his family. Life is rough sometimes.  I think it's possible Bo's shoulder is dinged, but the controversy will stay I think.

Edited by Cardin Drake
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

We’ve all seen your posts. It’s not like you have ANY hope or respect for them anyway.

Just now, CCTAU said:

We’ve all seen your posts. It’s not like you have ANY hope or respect for them anyway.

hahahahahahahaha are you serious? You can go back to a lot of my posts before this game and I've been VERY high on these coaches. This game they s*** the bed but I'm glad they finally had the balls to make the change that everyone saw was needed.

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

1/5th of the way to beating Bo's Season Total with 11 less Qs of play.
image.thumb.png.110d17636493ea3e90d75c17a32f26fd.png
Statistics are fun.

Lmao if Bo is 6'3" then I'm dating Emily Blunt. 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm just glad we were able to see, what opportunity can really do. If I would've said this could happen I'd been a hater, dumb, or whatever. All I ever said was if you give everybody the same opportunity....who knows what can happen?

I still believe DD is the best QB on our roster.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

1/5th of the way to beating Bo's Season Total with 11 less Qs of play.
image.thumb.png.110d17636493ea3e90d75c17a32f26fd.png
Statistics are fun.

Yep and I see those stats getting double by either guy before season end

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

I still believe DD is the best QB on our roster.

Same here. I really wish we would at least get him in the game some so we can see him. You get 4 games you might as well use them before you redshirt him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, atl-tiger said:

I'm happy to see a coaching staff that will give someone else a shot. Great drive by Finley. Bo just can't make the simple throws. We're in trouble at qb though

I’m hoping some of Finley’s misfires were nerves/adrenaline/etc coming off the bench cold with the weight of winning the game on his shoulders. I hope we see what all he can do next week.

• Like 1

Just now, atl-tiger said:

We're in trouble at qb though

Hope people don't take this the wrong way, because I agree. TJ deserves the start against LSU, but this offense is going to have to take some big strides moving forward to remain competitive. I am afraid we are going to have much more controversy at QB moving forward. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Hope people don't take this the wrong way, because I agree. TJ deserves the start against LSU, but this offense is going to have to take some big strides moving forward to remain competitive. I am afraid we are going to have much more controversy at QB moving forward. 

That's how I feel. TJ was far from perfect and our offense has a lot of work to do but I saw TJ doing the small things that Bo has never done. The main one being able to extend plays, keep his eyes downfield, and make throws accurately on the run. With our OL, those are things that our QB is gonna have to do. Hoping that with an entire week of practice and more game time, he will get the timing down with the WRs and those overthrows will be less and less frequent.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I think Tank will definitely need some retooling, but if we go to a better style of play and get in some more traditional ACE formations and throw in 2 TEs to help the OL in the Zone Run game.... We may be ok. Hunter also seems to be the better Zone Runningback.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

I think Tank will definitely need some retooling, but if we go to a better style of play and get in some more traditional ACE formations and throw in 2 TEs to help the OL in the Zone Run game.... We may be ok. Hunter also seems to be the better Zone Runningback.

We have a long way to go. I'll be curious to see if we end up playing Davis at some point. I'm afraid TJ's lack of mobility will become a liability behind this line. 

• Like 5

Think we have to go Finley moving forward. I really wanted Bo to be good, but he's just making simple things look hard at this point.

I really felt like the play calling at beginning of the game were the coaches trying to give Bo a chance to prove himself, but he obviously didnt

• Like 2