Corndog prediction

DAG

I am ready to move on. Lee Corso has said there is nothing like the crowd at night time in Baton Rouge.  I tend to agree. I have no reason to expect as much, but I am going with TJ and the men from the plains. I am not going to even justify this with a scoring prediction. I just feel like, somehow, someway we get it done.

What say y'all? 

• Like 8

It's a really late game there. 

We can't get behind or it'll get ugly. 

Pass defense has to step up huge.

They opened a 4 point favorite.

I'm going to say Auburn 23 (two TDs three FGs) LSU 35. Just not confident in our offense and our passing defense.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I am ready to move on. Lee Corso has said there is nothing like the crowd at night time in Baton Rouge.  I tend to agree. I have no reason to expect as much, but I am going with TJ and the men from the plains. I am not going to even justify this with a scoring prediction. I just feel like, somehow, someway we get it done.

What say y'all? 

Hey why don't you get the same guys at you as me? We basically do the same thing here on the board. I mean we don't have all the same views, we've even gone at each other a time or two but I was wondering about that. 

And just as I said we've butted heads but we just go right back to being cool, what 's about me that people will follow me for literally years angry. I'm asking you because I know you're pretty blunt and will just tell me

Just now, cole256 said:

Hey why don't you get the same guys at you as me? We basically do the same thing here on the board. I mean we don't have all the same views, we've even gone at each other a time or two but I was wondering about that. 

And just as I said we've butted heads but we just go right back to being cool, what 's about me that people will follow me for literally years angry. I'm asking you because I know you're pretty blunt and will just tell me

Hmm, If I am being fair, I think it os because I do make post eating crow when I am wrong. I am not saying you don't do that, but I put it out on front street. That is the only thing I can think of. With that being said, I still get reamed from both sides lol. Anyhow, who you got this Saturday?

5 minutes ago, Zeek said:

It's a really late game there. 

We can't get behind or it'll get ugly. 

Pass defense has to step up huge.

They opened a 4 point favorite.

I'm going to say Auburn 23 (two TDs three FGs) LSU 35. Just not confident in our offense and our passing defense.

It seems like with them especially you have to survive the beginning of the game

We lose to LSU by 21

Defense is flat out bad. OL can't block. Finley struggles on the road. Poor play calling from Bobo.. Harsin isn't isn't P5 coach.

It's absurd this game is at 9pm

We just can't win in Death Valley. We'll probably never win there again 

Edited by W.E.D
  • Dislike 1

While I think LSU looks very beatable this year I just can't see this Auburn team being good enough or consistent enough to get it done.  My heart wants us to go down there and kick their butt but I haven't seen anything from this team that suggests they can do it.  It will take one hell of a week of practice and some creative game plans on both sides of the ball for it to happen.  

Fighting' Eds    28

O & B Tigers     23

My most solid prediction comes down to this: Kickoff after 8 pm, around 75 degrees or so and LSU fans that smell like corndogs. (A few may have had a bit too much mustard.)

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Hmm, If I am being fair, I think it os because I do make post eating crow when I am wrong. I am not saying you don't do that, but I put it out on front street. That is the only thing I can think of. With that being said, I still get reamed from both sides lol. Anyhow, who you got this Saturday?

I haven't seen LSU play this year. No clips or nothing. I'm going to watch some stuff on YouTube then I'll come back

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Harsin isn't isn't P5 coach.

I'm not ready for this kind of Harsin slander lol. Don't think we're to that point.

• Like 8

Just now, Zeek said:

I'm not ready for this kind of Harsin slander lol. Don't think we're to that point.

We'll probably lose bc we can't win at LSU. 

Most of my post was just a cumulative of every negative said about this team. 

I thought we'd smoke PSU. So Imma just gonna go the other way for a minute. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

We'll probably lose bc we can't win at LSU. 

Most of my post was just a cumulative of every negative said about this team. 

I thought we'd smoke PSU. So Imma just gonna go the other way for a minute. 

Why did you think we would smoke PSU? but yeah we can't afford to get behind against LSU

This one is so hard to call. I need to do more research and get back to u later in the week lol. If TJ starts gonna need some plays to calm him down. I am sure he will be jacked up for the game.

We gotta try and get it to the fourth quarter close like at Penn State. We gotta do two things imo. 1. Put pressure on Johnson and play physical on the outside. If we don't get pressure, he is good enough to pick us apart. If we do, he can get rattled and bail the pocket. 2. Whoever is QB has to stretch the field. They will stack the box just like Ga state and dare us to beat them in the air. If we can hit on some longer passes early, they will fall back and allow Tank and Jarquez to get some space.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, au302 said:

We gotta try and get it to the fourth quarter close like at Penn State. We gotta do two things imo. 1. Put pressure on Johnson and play physical on the outside. If we don't get pressure, he is good enough to pick us apart. If we do, he can get rattled and bail the pocket. 2. Whoever is QB has to stretch the field. They will stack the box just like Ga state and dare us to beat them in the air. If we can hit on some longer passes early, they will fall back and allow Tank and Jarquez to get some space.

Got to make quality passes and WRs have to make sure they actually catch the ball as well. I am 100% sure they will do just as you said. I know we are begging for touches to our RBs but teams will start begging us to make those simple passes. Sean White would be heaven in this offense.

• Like 2

Just now, DAG said:

Got to make quality passes and WRs have to make sure they actually catch the ball as well. I am 100% sure they will do just as you said. I know we are begging for touches to our RBs but teams will start begging us to make those simple passes. Sean White would be heaven in this offense.

If we can connect on even one deep ball it'll be a game changer for our running game.

They're going to throw for 300+ we have to be able to own the clock and keep it from being a shoot out.

472788212_Screenshot2021-09-262_43_53PM.png.8e68e4abd093e4c03e1d779bbfd3bb33.png

968467096_Screenshot2021-09-262_43_08PM.png.791ec22bb18acc4a67684703cdf22dba.png

28 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

We lose to LSU by 21

Defense is flat out bad. OL can't block. Finley struggles on the road. Poor play calling from Bobo.. Harsin isn't isn't P5 coach.

It's absurd this game is at 9pm

We just can't win in Death Valley. We'll probably never win there again 

We'll eventually win there again someday, but agreed with all your points. They're going to stomp a mudhole in us.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, DAG said:

Why did you think we would smoke PSU? but yeah we can't afford to get behind against LSU

I didn't think they were very good and thought our DL would destroy them. 

Boy was I wrong. 

Figured we'd win by a TD or more. Thought we'd be OK enough on offense and we'd shutdown theirs 

You know what? I'm ready to get hurt again. The streak has to end sometime and it will be next week with TJ Finley at the helm. LSU did exactly what we needed of them. They had an uninspired ho hum win against a not very good MSU team. The ogre will probably not survive to next season but he is not in imminent danger of being fired after their next loss. There will not be a circling of the wagons to save DACOACHO from being fired next Monday. 

Auburn - 24

Corndogs- 23

BARN HARD OR DON'T BARN AT ALL BABY!!!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Zeek said:

If we can connect on even one deep ball it'll be a game changer for our running game.

They're going to throw for 300+ we have to be able to own the clock and keep it from being a shoot out.

472788212_Screenshot2021-09-262_43_53PM.png.8e68e4abd093e4c03e1d779bbfd3bb33.png

968467096_Screenshot2021-09-262_43_08PM.png.791ec22bb18acc4a67684703cdf22dba.png

As horrible as Mason and our DBs have been. I'm going to be worried about every team that is slightly above average throwing the ball.

State might light us up.

• Like 1