Corndog prediction

DAG

Tell me how our defense will play and I will tell you how we do but you can't do that. I'm not going to go against our guys vs the Louisiana mud rats.

Auburn 28, LSU 27 

BEAT THOSE CORNDOGS

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Auburn 31- LSU 17. 

Typical JABA.  Almost lose to Ga State, fire a coach, and go on the road and dominate LSU for the first win in Red Stick in 22 years.  Bo balls out after getting benched.  LSU is still bad.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Auburn - 34

LSU - 31

It's been 20+ years since we've won down there. If we some how pull it off getting that monkey off our back, then I don't care if Harsin eventually doesn't pan out. Give that man a statue lol.

Edited by clwn

6 hours ago, DAG said:

I am ready to move on. Lee Corso has said there is nothing like the crowd at night time in Baton Rouge.  I tend to agree. I have no reason to expect as much, but I am going with TJ and the men from the plains. I am not going to even justify this with a scoring prediction. I just feel like, somehow, someway we get it done.

What say y'all? 

Man I hope you're right. Our defense will keep us in the game I think. Have to find a way to run the ball even with a stacked box.

Back to no worse than PSU form. Ugly game on both sides. Edging ahead in the 4th qtr. 

LSeeeeeeyew: 25

Auburn: 28

Auburn will lose if they can’t get pressure. LSU throws a ton. I’m just flabbergasted at this lack of defensive pressure. 

Today I’m thinking Max Johnson throws at will. LSU 31 Auburn 21. But that could change. Huge game is an understatement. In more ways than one. We will see if the Auburn players have truly bought in. 

Auburn 48

LSU 21

TJ starts and it's clear he isn't the answer.  He misses several big throws early and maybe even throws a bad pick.  With the score at 21-0 or 21-3 Bo comes in pretty early and *balls*.  I mean lights them up.  TJ sulks on the bench and Bo and Auburn have a bunch of momentum going into UGA.  There is no more qb controversy after this game.

If we are going to win this game, it's going to be with Bo Nix(even if he doesn't start).  I just can't see TJ beating Auburn.  Bo, otoh, has won some big games.  He's lost some big games and played badly in them too, but at least I've seen him also play well in games against name sec opponents.  

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 2
  • Dislike 1

I'm don't know that I can make a prediction. Fought like hell against Penn State and then almost lose to Georgia State? 

I just don't know. 

LSU is beatable and is by no means a great team, but at the same time, apparently neither are we. 

I'd say it's more likely we lose because we just never win in Death Valley and we have a QB controversy heading into game 5, which is never a great situation.  

We'll see. 

Have no idea which team will show up Sat. in Red Stick. Played a whole lot better than I thought they would in Happy Valley and had a chance to win. The other 3 games...looked like half-hearted efforts for most of the game. There is a severe lack of talent on the OL, and a deficient lack on the DL. Which team from the Plains shows up Saturday? If the one that showed up at Penn St. shows up in Red Stick, we win. If not, we lose. Coach H needs to have them prepared. I'll tune in on my radio Sat. to hear Stan's opinion and what he has to say. I just don't have a good feeling about THIS team right now playing in Baton Rouge.

23 hours ago, Zeek said:

If we can connect on even one deep ball it'll be a game changer for our running game.

They're going to throw for 300+ we have to be able to own the clock and keep it from being a shoot out.

472788212_Screenshot2021-09-262_43_53PM.png.8e68e4abd093e4c03e1d779bbfd3bb33.png

968467096_Screenshot2021-09-262_43_08PM.png.791ec22bb18acc4a67684703cdf22dba.png

We need to run the ball. Run it hard and often.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CT Tiger said:

We need to run the ball. Run it hard and often.

Georgia St. forced us to throw the ball ( we could not block their speed on front 7). LSU will do the same (if they can). I think we have to have enough success throwing to pull them out of that. It will depend on QB/Passing to win.

• Like 2

On 9/27/2021 at 5:57 AM, Auburninbham said:

Auburn 48

LSU 21

TJ starts and it's clear he isn't the answer.  He misses several big throws early and maybe even throws a bad pick.  With the score at 21-0 or 21-3 Bo comes in pretty early and *balls*.  I mean lights them up.  TJ sulks on the bench and Bo and Auburn have a bunch of momentum going into UGA.  There is no more qb controversy after this game.

If we are going to win this game, it's going to be with Bo Nix(even if he doesn't start).  I just can't see TJ beating Auburn.  Bo, otoh, has won some big games.  He's lost some big games and played badly in them too, but at least I've seen him also play well in games against name sec opponents.  

Wow. You even threw in TJ sulking in this fantastical, absolutely-never-going-to-happen scenario. Why did you delete the part where Bo gives you a big hug and you share one milkshake with two straws?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I’m struggling making a prediction for this game because I don’t know how good LSU is. They got bullied by UCLA and even Mcneese State to an extent. They beat a Mississippi State team that lost to Memphis and almost lost to LA Tech, but beat NC State who just beat Clemson (is Clemson that bad this year?). 

LSU doesn’t have a running game at all and that won’t change with Zakoby being out there, so I think that’ll be the difference. I think Auburn wins but I haven’t decided by how much. 

if we cannot get a passing game going we are toast. i want to beat them so bad in a night game........that is when you beat them at their best. their night games are magic to them. we force them to respect the passing game we have a chance. and the way the team seemed to come alive on offense when tj came in we might have a chance. but i just do not think we are ready. i hope i am wrong.

On 9/26/2021 at 2:22 PM, Zeek said:

I'm not ready for this kind of Harsin slander lol. Don't think we're to that point.

For real like... seriously man... three games into his tenure and you are saying he isn't a P5 coach.  That guy is crazy and doesn't what he is talking bout.

On 9/27/2021 at 7:57 AM, Auburninbham said:

Auburn 48

LSU 21

First off, this should be a copypasta its lack of self awareness is off the charts. Second, I can't see TJ beating Auburn either... because well... obvious reasons.

• Haha 1

Looks like this team responds to ass chewings.  No more gaslighting us or the team.

Betting CBH has been chewing all week.

O shows up this week.  TJ is a year older and coached up some more.

Miracle return to BR:

University of Auburn 38

Tiger Mike 35