Jump to content
Null

Harsin: Firing Williams couldn't wait


WFE12
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

With what I was saying it wasn't even a right wrong issue but I know you're slow....But are you saying you didn't say that?

You're reaching. Just admit you have the wrong person and go troll someone else 🤣

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites





  • 4 months later...
On 9/27/2021 at 5:31 PM, WFE12 said:

Kiesau was first Harsin’s receivers coach for three years at Boise State before being promoted to OC in 2020.

 

On 9/27/2021 at 8:46 PM, Viper said:

C'mon...the guy under you for four consecutive seasons, that you hired two months after Corn, wasn't premeditated?

He'll be the OC next season.

6bf7afda1f9e3d21c6611d58e5f76b8fcf914a05

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Viper said:

 

6bf7afda1f9e3d21c6611d58e5f76b8fcf914a05

No please stroke your own ego even more. We all love it.

  • Haha 4
  • Facepalm 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/22/2021 at 4:16 PM, Didba said:

Mark my words... you fall into the category of fans that definitely don't know.

his opinions should not be taking seriously by any reasonable Auburn fan.

giphy.gif

Edited by Viper
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Viper said:

giphy.gif

Why'd you quote something I said that's true? I am starting to worry about you, senility and all that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/29/2021 at 6:45 PM, auskip07 said:

We already have his Old OC  from Bosie as an offensive analyst / WR coach on the staff..  i dont know why you guys think he is going to hire another OC when he has one he already trusts.  

 

On 11/30/2021 at 10:38 AM, Viper said:

Yup I called that 2 months ago. Kiesau will be named the new OC soon. 

 

On 12/22/2021 at 4:16 PM, Didba said:

Mark my words... you fall into the category of fans that definitely don't know.

his opinions should not be taking seriously by any reasonable Auburn fan.

CtLQKk.gif

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Viper said:

 

 

CtLQKk.gif

😂😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, cole256 said:

This thread was locked as soon as it came out all the rumors and stuff was false, why did it get unlocked now?

That's the same thought I had lol I could have sworn this thread was locked. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, cole256 said:

This thread was locked as soon as it came out all the rumors and stuff was false, why did it get unlocked now?

Maybe because some folks have some more information and are less comfortable just totally writing off a coach being fired 4 weeks into the season. 

At least that's what I'd hope. That's where I'm at. I talked myself into thinking this was okay but with everything else, it seems even more suspect now than it did at the time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Maybe because some folks have some more information and are less comfortable just totally writing off a coach being fired 4 weeks into the season. 

At least that's what I'd hope. That's where I'm at. I talked myself into thinking this was okay but with everything else, it seems even more suspect now than it did at the time. 

Actually, I think the investigation proves what @bigbirdand I have been saying.  Big bird kept telling everyone that these leaks were intentional to cast doubt.  Over the last month I have stated that disgruntled AD employees and PTB were intentionally leaking misinformation.  
 

it should be basic fact that his hire pissed off some PTB because their egos were hurt.  They want him to fail, they tell everyone who will listen he ignores them even though the entire AD knows that they don’t want him to be coach including Harsin.  Would you wanna kiss ass with the guys who are saying they don’t want you behind Your back but loud enough that You know. 
 

The first chance to go after Harsin was the firing of Corn.  Remember all the stupid rumors that popped up so quickly.  Similar to how things happened when he went on vacation.  All garbage and an investigation proved such as they had zero grounds for termination.  Lightfoot found nothing after interviewing everyone including Corn.  
 

I also and trying to figure out the coaching convention situation.  They were cancelled his first year as far as I could tell.  As an outsider the importance of these conventions should have been relayed to him from either the AD or from Someone within the AD itself, not sure that was the case and not a coincidence.  There are some upset people in the AD that hurt Auburn while trying to go after a guy who was trying to focus on his job and not be a nice guy and kiss butts to folks.

He has made mistakes, but he is not getting help either.  The recruitinG stuff is being over blown, The NIL lies, transfers bEing overblown, etc.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Actually, I think the investigation proves what @bigbirdand I have been saying.  Big bird kept telling everyone that these leaks were intentional to cast doubt.  Over the last month I have stated that disgruntled AD employees and PTB were intentionally leaking misinformation.  
 

it should be basic fact that his hire pissed off some PTB because their egos were hurt.  They want him to fail, they tell everyone who will listen he ignores them even though the entire AD knows that they don’t want him to be coach including Harsin.  
 

 

You know this how? Or is it just a rehash of  unproven opinions?

Edited by Proud Tiger
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Actually, I think the investigation proves what @bigbirdand I have been saying.  Big bird kept telling everyone that these leaks were intentional to cast doubt.  Over the last month I have stated that disgruntled AD employees and PTB were intentionally leaking misinformation.  

That's fine but it does nothing to dispute that Harsin has made many major mistakes on his own. 

8 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

it should be basic fact that his hire pissed off some PTB because their egos were hurt.

I haven't seen a single person dispute this at all. The problem is that a whole lot of big assumptions have been based off of that. 

9 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

He has made mistakes, but he is not getting help either.

I'm pretty sure almost all of us are perfectly okay with this version of it.

But since this is a football forum and we have a guy who is paid $5 million a year to recruit at a high level and apply that talent to winning football, I'm going to focus my commentary on what I perceive to be mistakes that he needs to stop making.

Every coach in football has bull**** they have to deal with. If he's really the bad ass some say he is, then he'll figure out how to deal with his. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

Ironic coming from you Mr. he is fired.

I never pretended to know that, just said what a source told me. He was wrong and I fully acknowledge it. Do you acknowledge the inaccuracy of many of the over 200 posts you made in the long thread about Harsin?

Edited by Proud Tiger
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I mean, it's telling that 4 more coaches are gone since Williams was fired and the response to me pointing that out was "But leaks and pissed off boosters."

That's fine to downplay the optics but don't pretend that there aren't very legitimate red flags out there. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I never pretended to know that, just said what a source told me. He was wrong and I fully acknowledge it. Do you acknowledge the inaccuracy of many of the over 200 posts you made in the long thread about Harsin?

What inaccuracy did I post? Unlike you, I don't just announce things unless it’s verifiable.  It’s a good way to avoid looking foolish and embarrassing one self.

Edited by DAG
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, DAG said:

What inaccuracy did I post? Unlike you, I don't just announce things unless it’s verifiable.  It’s a good way to avoid looking like an idiot.

I don't care enough to go back through that thread to say. I will leave it to anyone who cares. For sure I'm not going to stoop to your level of insults. One thing you did say is "both sides need to drop their egos." You might try taking your own advice.  But one thing for sure....I'd rather shove a noodle up a bobcat's ass in a telephone booth than listen to your hypocrisy.

Edited by Proud Tiger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

I don't care enough to back through that thread to say. I will leave it to anyone who cares. For sure I'm not going to stoop to your level of insults. one thing you did say is "both sides need to drop their egos." You might try taking your own advice.  But one thing for sure....I'd rather shove a noodle up a bobcat's ass in a telephone booth than listen to your hypocrisy.

Did I hurt your ego facepalm guy? Again, you talk about hypocrisy when you have the audacity to ask about proof? How about you follow up your own actions and do the same. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, DAG said:

Did I hurt your ego facepalm guy? 

No, just one more thing you aren't  capable of. In any event, rant on all you want. You seem to be working hard on your post count.

Edited by Proud Tiger
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Eason goes to his alma mater and by all means a better program.  No red flags

Bobo fired, not many were upset by this at all.

Mason resigns, tells team he is stepping away from coaching for a year.  Then takes job a week later.  Takes less money and everyone thinks he must hate Auburn and Harsin to take less money.  He had 3 years on his contract at a minimum of $3.5 million a year on it.  Now assuming that VAnderbilt isn’t as stupid as Leathe the buyout pays him “x” amount a season unless he has another job in which it will pay the amount after the new pay to reach the buyout terms.  So he was gonna make the same money if OSU paid him $1 or $2 million this year.  Even if he left because they disagreed, it happens and is one coach.

Davis is nobody’s fault at all.  Came with glowing recommendations by all parties.  

I am not gonna down playing Harsin’s faults he is human like the rest of us but I am not gonna pretend things are something that they are not.

Yes, Mason is one coach. Bobo is one more. Davis is another. Then there's Williams. Harsin hired them all. He tried to hire Zach Hill, too. 

Forest, trees, etc. 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Yes, Mason is one coach. Bobo is one more. Davis is another. Then there's Williams. Harsin hired them all. He tried to hire Zach Hill, too. 

Forest, trees, etc. 

 

Just so you know, I am determined to bring You back from the dark side !!!  Just you specifically, it doesn’t feel normal for us to disagree, lol.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...