Rumor: Tank will dress…

Swamp Eagle

Just no way to know what it's about with how tight lipped they are with injuries. Maybe whatever his lingering problem has eroded. Maybe the frustrations with the O and his own limitations the past two weeks have been a problem. Literally no way to know 

All I know is, you can't lose Tank Bigsby. Can't. Cannot. Biggest centerpiece for an Auburn offense since 2016, maybe 2010

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Link?

It’s a rumor so no use in linking a 2nd-hand post elsewhere. Just thought there might be some smoke to it..

3 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Yeah not seeing this anywhere else? 

7 minutes ago, Auhud08 said:

If this is coming from ON3- dude is a bammer

Yep, maybe nothing to it.

If true, wonder if it still has something to do with being pulled last week? Either way, the voodoo of LSU away game starts. *rolls eyes* Supposed to rain to I hear lol.

1 minute ago, clwn said:

If true, wonder if it still has something to do with being pulled last week? Either way, the voodoo of LSU away game starts. *rolls eyes* Supposed to rain to I hear lol.

I think rain would help us. LSU can't run and we can. We're bad against the pass. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

I think rain would help us. LSU can't run and we can. We're bad against the pass. 

True. But I was playing along the line of if the rumor turned out to be true. Meaning our main RB doesn't dress out and it pours down rain would totally be our luck down there.

It would hurt,  but not as much as other positions.  I would have full confidence in Hunter, Shivers,  and even Sean Jackson.      I'd be more worried about losing OL or DB's.

• Like 1

Why would this start transfer rumors? He has had 3 solid games..been the featured runner in all even in the debacle against GaSt.  If he is not hurt, he will play, I mean u don’t sit your best RB for the first SEC game of the season.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Who needs enemies when we've got... never mind.  #JABA

Would be different if a mod posted it but this was made up by some random poster. Idk why Auburn fans do this to themselves... 

• Like 2