Arkansas vs. UGA

bootskii

Ark-mart looks sluggish today. Offense is no where to be found against that UGA D. UGA run game gashing Arkansas. I wish we had UGA OL. Those big uglies know how to get it done.

Edited by bootskii

UGA is going to slaughter my beloved Tigers in the foreseeable future no matter where the game is played. Unless Harsin pulls off some kind of recruiting miracle....Auburn won't be dominating UGA anytime soon. UGA is just loaded with talent, and as usual they are nasty mean.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

UGA is going to slaughter my beloved Tigers in the foreseeable future no matter where the game is played. Unless Harsin pulls off some kind of recruiting miracle....Auburn won't be dominating UGA anytime soon. UGA is just loaded with talent, and as usual they are nasty mean.

What is so sad is that Kirby is not a good coach. But he has more talent than anybody other than Alabama. In the SEC, recruiting is where it matters most. Coaching helps, but if you have more talent it really doesn’t matter.

• Like 1

We missed an a few of the Olineman under Gus and it makes a world if difference. We're still hurting while Georgia has put distance between us,  It all starts upfront.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

We missed an a few of the Olineman under Gus and it makes a world if difference. We're still hurting while Georgia has put distance between us,  It all starts upfront.

Yep. 

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

We’d lose by 50 if this game was in Athens honestly. Our only hope is TJ is some transcendent talent or luck like the Hail Mary is multiplied by 50. This is insanity what I’m seeing 

Could lose by 50 at home it don’t matter..look at this team

Edited by WFE12

28 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I'm afraid Auburn folks are going to have to get real comfortable with the word #patience because it's going to be more than a few years before we're anywhere near UGA or Bama talent wise.  Unless of course we start landing back to back top 5 classes starting this year.

Edited by SRBautigerfan
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Auhud08 said:

There’s a gap but good recruiting in the trenches and good coaching will close that gap quickly. 

Harsin is facing the nickatator/REC, Kirby, Dan Mullen and Lane Kiffen.....all very SEC seasoned and well known. I am not expecting any quick turnarounds. If it happens....great. No one will be happier than me because no one is a bigger Auburn fan than I am. The good coaching is still up in the air as well.

1 hour ago, bootskii said:

Ark-mart looks sluggish today. Offense is no where to be found against that UGA D. UGA run game gashing Arkansas. I wish we had UGA OL. Those big uglies know how to get it done.

The UGA O-line is massive. 

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Could lose by 50 at home it don’t matter..look at this team

Eh we just don’t get our ass kicked at home too often. Not since the defensive revolution Muschamp started. It’s definitely possible, but I’m hoping (praying) either Bobo is not enough of an imbecile to try to play power ball or Harsin isn’t enough of an imbecile to allow him to 

The one thing about this type of offense Harsin/Bumbo (I really hate this hire) is that they’re going to have to be very close to equating the offense talent. They’re not really going to have a scheme advantage even in the best version of this (horrid) Bobo scheme. It’s a worse, limited version of what Monken and BoB have employed. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

The one thing about this type of offense Harsin/Bumbo (I really hate this hire) is that they’re going to have to be very close to equating the offense talent. They’re not really going to have a scheme advantage even in the best version of this (horrid) Bobo scheme. It’s a worse, limited version of what Monken and BoB have employed. 

In his good days…I remember Gus saying something similar. Unless you have equal talent you have to try and out scheme them because they will just be too talented from 1 to 11. Also Saban and Smart defenses feast on pro style offenses, gonna be a long day come Oct 9.

• Like 1

Harsin is about to coach his FIRST SEC game. SMH

• Like 1

Forgot Muschamp went home.

That D is scary.

Hoping CDM can dial up some crazy like Muschamp to keep pressure on their O.

(Sigh)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PoetTiger said:

In his good days…I remember Gus saying something similar. Unless you have equal talent you have to try and out scheme them because they will just be too talented from 1 to 11. Also Saban and Smart defenses feast on pro style offenses, gonna be a long day come Oct 9.

That’s why I wish Gus ******* hired real coaches and recruiters man. Deep in that inconceivable brain of his, he knew how to finesse those guys. He just kept getting in his own damn way 

I don’t want to have to wait 2-3 seasons before another guy figures out you’re not out-muscling GA or Bama (esp the former) 

• Like 3

God I hope we only have to play them every other year starting in 2025. Screw "TRADISHUN."

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Thuga ran what, 1/4 of their actual offense?

They were killing it throwing the ball early and just abandoned that s*** after they were getting 5 yards a pop running. We have basically no film on them other than Stetson looks way more competent than last year